SOLD Jack Detroit Secondary $25 Rack (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMC9389

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
Here's the deal.

I'm fund raising to work on something special. I'm peeling this rack off because I can't justify a third rack of quarters for my relabel set. Yes, these have vinyl unlaminated overlabels from Gear. No, I do not have time to remove them all. The rack is being sold as is.

I have $250 into the rack. I would like to sell it for the same amount, plus shipping. This is not a dibs sale, with one exception. I reserve the right to close the sale thread in the event @Steppenwolf wants the chips, as he has FROR , as there is possible past interest in the rack of chips and am waiting to hear back from him about it. I am only listing it right now because I will give it 24 hours in case multiple parties are interested, and I'm going to the post office on Friday. If multiple parties are interested, I'll deal an Omaha hand for the rights to buy. I will sell to anyone (asshat clause does apply), but will only ship to a US address. Failure to pay within 12 hours of being able to buy constitutes forfeiture of the rights to buy.

Please post if you are interested in buying by 8pm Eastern time tomorrow (5/27/21). The rack of chips pictured is the rack you're getting. Chips have been in play once and are not mint, but are near mint with zero flea bites. Thanks for looking!

Pron:

20210525_201338.jpg
20210525_201401.jpg
20210525_201414.jpg

Last edited:
Not a dibs sale. Interest from the both of you has been noted and you'll both be dealt into the Omaha hand tomorrow night for the rights to buy!
I didn’t read it before posting and re-read after I posted incase it was a dibs sale lol. I need these for a custom set so hoping the poker gods are on my side

Not a dibs sale. Interest from the both of you has been noted and you'll both be dealt into the Omaha hand tomorrow night for the rights to buy!
Anytime these come up it’s a like a feeding frenzy. Tried to edit my post but just count me as one of the mindless dibbers constantly refreshing hoping the internet is fast at the moment... the shame. Hahahah

Ok, I won't slow roll this. Here's the flop and I'll deal a card every 15 minutes until the conclusion!

20210527_203412.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom