SOLD Jack Detroit Quarters/Fracs - One Rack (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
PURDY!

I'm not a huge RHC fan, but I loved these chips when I had them! Photos just don't do them justice... the colour pops in person!

Photos just don't do them justice... the colour pops in person!

This is the truth - they practically burn your eyes in person. Wish I was a better photog ha.

I mean.... MGM quarters would be close enough for me. You guys are serious about this :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :bigbucks:

I mean, I think you've narrowed down why these are such a unique bird. Sure, the Olivia fracs are rare, but *all* the Olivias are rare. Even if I had a rack of fracs, I'd never be able to fill a set lol. This is such a weird combination of the fracs being so limited, but there being *so many* of the other chips, that there are lots of potential sets out there to fill. MGM quarters or relabels certainly good enough for most, but there are so many Jack sets out there and enough of us with worms for brains that these fill a weird niche. (To be clear, I'm fully in the worms for brains camp - I'm not even expecting to break even on these, just have other projects in mind).

This is the truth - they practically burn your eyes in person. Wish I was a better photog ha.

I mean, I think you've narrowed down why these are such a unique bird. Sure, the Olivia fracs are rare, but *all* the Olivias are rare. Even if I had a rack of fracs, I'd never be able to fill a set lol. This is such a weird combination of the fracs being so limited, but there being *so many* of the other chips, that there are lots of potential sets out there to fill. MGM quarters or relabels certainly good enough for most, but there are so many Jack sets out there and enough of us with worms for brains that these fill a weird niche. (To be clear, I'm fully in the worms for brains camp - I'm not even expecting to break even on these, just have other projects in mind).
Yah that’s the good part for these and the Jacks I guess
Lots of sets out there

Jack Bandit, reporting for duty.

$626.26

If you know, you know lol

3. Bids must be placed in whole US dollars

Sorry to be the fun police :(.

Debbie_Downer.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom