For Sale Jack Detroit full sample sets - mint condition, 3 available (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

allforcharity

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
186   0   0
For your consideration, we have 3 sample sets of Jack Detroit chips available for 3 lucky members! The price for each set is $150, plus the cost of insured shipping by Canada Post to wherever you are. Payment can be made in US dollars by PayPal (to friend) or PayPal (for goods and services) with an extra 3-5% to cover fees depending on final shipping destination.

For anybody who is feeling deja vu regarding this sale, yes, I have offered these items for sale before. Just tweaking the format.

P1110640.JPG

P1110641.JPG

Each 16-chip sample set will consist of 1 chip of each of the following denominations: $0.25, $1, $2.50, $5, $5GO, $25GO, $25Pri, $25Sec, $100Pri, $100Sec, $500Pri, $500Sec, $1000Pri, $1000Sec, $5000Pri, $5000Sec. PCF mouse pad is not included.

Chip Condition: Mint
These chips have been handled, but not played with nor shuffled. They have not been cleaned nor oiled. They are essentially in the same condition I received them in just over 2 years ago.

Please state your interest in purchasing a single set by posting in the sales thread by Saturday, July 24, 4pm Pacific Time, but DO NOT follow up by PM yet. I will keep track of the number of interested parties up to the cutoff time. If there are 3 (or less) interested persons, then I will follow up by PM to arrange payment and shipping. Multiple sets cannot be purchased by the same buyer. "Winners" of my previous Jack Detroit sample set sales are not eligible to take part in this particular sale. Sorry, I just want to spread the love around.

In the event that there are more than 3 interested persons (which I think there will be), then at my discretion I will use a random selection process to choose the first 3 eligible buyers. I will probably do it by assigning a position to each person and playing a hand of some stupid shit card game that I will make up the rules to, dividing the eligible "players" between "tables" as necessary. Any similarity between the game I make up and any existing poker-style card game might be purely accidental. I am not responsible for any physical or psychological trauma associated with how I run this game.

For those posting from other time zones, here is a clarification of the cutoff date/time:
Vancouver Time (Pacific) Jul 24 1600h (GMT -8)
New York Time (Eastern) Jul 24 1900h (GMT -5)
London Time Jul 25 0000h (GMT)
Hong Kong Time Jul 25 0800h (GMT +8)

Feel free to ask questions in the thread. Check my feedback rating and buy with confidence.

Participants:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom