SOLD JACK Detroit cash set (700 chips) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wonderpuddle

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
Up for sale is my 700 chip JACK Detroit cash set.
774F7C2C-D46D-4A0F-8724-4B2F91EDF62A.jpeg
2BCF9A40-73FF-4B02-93CD-A764B2ACF8CF.jpeg

$1900 plus shipping. US addresses only.

Breakdown is as follows:

$1 x 300
$5 x 300
$25 x 90 (primary)
$100 x 10 (secondary)
Red and white dealer buttons
Red and white cut cards

Not looking to split for now. If no one wants the full set, I’ll consider splitting later.

I think chips have been used maybe five times so I wouldn’t call them mint but they are still sharp. See pictures for details and judge for yourself. And here’s some pictures of the chips in play:
C10CD05F-1ADC-4645-9F9E-854E837DCFBC.jpeg
227EAE5C-575E-4263-9BD0-4B4901C168DA.jpeg
35BB62AA-C2FD-44D3-846C-B575AA0A8C5C.jpeg

What’s going on with the cards with $5 chips on them inside the betting line?
That’s a hand of ring of fire. Everyone gets a hold em hand they can’t look at in addition to an Omaha hand. The Omaha hands that players can look at play out for the main pot. And then after the river, each player reveals their hold em hand; best hold em hand takes the second pot made up from the $5/player on top of the cards.

It is basically just a way to add a heehaw/flip to an omaha hand since Omaha doesn’t have enough gamble to it. Lol.

That’s a hand of ring of fire. Everyone gets a hold em hand they can’t look at in addition to an Omaha hand. The Omaha hands that players can look at play out for the main pot. And then after the river, each player reveals their hold em hand; best hold em hand takes the second pot made up from the $5/player on top of the cards.

It is basically just a way to add a heehaw/flip to an omaha hand since Omaha doesn’t have enough gamble to it. Lol.
Ahh gotcha, thanks for the insight.

If you fold your Omaha hand is your Holdem hand mucked? Or is it just an extra flip on top for everyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom