SOLD Jack Detroit Bad to the Bone Complete Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

horseshoez

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
Moment has come for me to release this beautiful set into the wild. The deal with the "boss" on my end meant I would have to sell these in order to obtain another. That being said, these babies are up for sale. No splits at the moment. This thing should travel together as a family. I could go on and on about the uniqueness of this set and the prettiest Jack chips available within, but it speaks for itself.

They've all been stored in my chip cabinet and haven't touched the felt. Feel free to pop their cherry once purchased.

Breakdown of the set:

25 Secondary - 160
100 Primary - 160
500 Primary - 80
1000 Secondary - 140
5000 Primary - 60

$5000, shipped CONUS. International shipping will have to be calculated depending on country.

Now, some pr0n...

IMG_5726.jpg
IMG_5727.jpg
IMG_5728.jpg
IMG_5729.jpg

IMG_5733.jpg
IMG_5735.jpg

Interested in a rack of $100 primaries if split depending on price.

This set shouldn't be split up. this is the perfect MTT breakdown. very well done! someone should snag these together!
Agree, this is a perfect single table T10000 tournament set. If I had crazy money to throw around these would be mine.

Split pricing?

None yet. I have potential buyers interested that are trying to sort things out on their end. If full set buyers don’t end up purchasing it, at that point I can split it. Not something I want to do, not for $$$ sake but this set really does deserve to be whole. If splitting ends up being it’s fate eventually, then so be it.

None yet. I have potential buyers interested that are trying to sort things out on their end. If full set buyers don’t end up purchasing it, at that point I can split it. Not something I want to do, not for $$$ sake but this set really does deserve to be whole. If splitting ends up being it’s fate eventually, then so be it.
I'd be mildly sad to see this split

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom