For Sale Jack Detroit $5's and $1's (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

studioapc

Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 80%
12   3   0
I have decided to finally get rid of the end of my Jack Detroit chips. I was keeping these around because i always loved them, but they are just collecting dust... But damn if they aren't pretty. Shipping costs included in the cost - within the US.

One rack of Jack $1's - $250
One rack of Jack $5's - $500
Both racks together - $700

IMG_0084.jpg

Isn't this the second jack detroit listing from this seller that seems to have been at least a shitty experience if not actually a scam?

No response. Have filed a dispute with Paypal since I paid with G&S
Good on ya brother.

For using G&S that is. I should have mentioned, and this should be a hard fast rule, but if the seller has acted questionably in the past, using G&S is a good way to help protect yourself. Only costs a few bucks.

Im disappointed you haven’t been made whole man. Good luck with obtaining a refund.

Good on ya brother.

For using G&S that is. I should have mentioned, and this should be a hard fast rule, but if the seller has acted questionably in the past, using G&S is a good way to help protect yourself. Only costs a few bucks.

Im disappointed you haven’t been made whole man. Good luck with obtaining a refund.
Used G&S because we have no PPFF option here :unsure:. For once it's worth paying the 5% premium

I will do whatever it takes to forgive the seller and buy more jack Detroit chips lol
Yep, I did also. Back in May or June of this year. Andrew is a good dude. I’m not sure what happens in his life to make these situations happen, it’s never pretty. I had a positive buying experience, and received as advertised chips, in a timely fashion.

I also used PayPal G&S, since I was wary of his previous dealings.

But ya, given the chance, I’d have dibs these chips and paid up, just as you would. MOAR Detroits! Here here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom