SOLD Jack Detroit 4 WTHC (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImCrossland

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Acquired this set from @Statesvegas the other day and later that day lucked into a playable WTHC set. Not keeping both so I’m offering up any or all of this set for more WTHC in great condition or better, otherwise this set is getting offered back up to whoever wants it.

If you have any interest in trading, here’s what I’m looking for in order of importance:

WTHC 1 x 100
WTHC 5k x 40
WTHC 1k x 140
WTHC 100 x 80
WTHC 25 x 60

Probably won’t keep the trade thread up longer than a day but figured it was worth a shot. PM if you have any interest! Will pay cash if you preferred that over this trade.

8nWmfTS.jpg

XEXODDV.jpg

RxtUvkX.jpg

OGpTprg.jpg

iPtCHlW.jpg

-Triston

i got a brand new Yeti Tundra 160 cooler I could trade you

i would even deliver to to Degen for you this week
Got the news a few hours ago but in the interest of keeping everybody safe, I won’t be able to attend this week. While I feel fine and tested negative, my lady’s results came back positive for COVID.

I told her not to be practicing tennis at all hours of the night for the last couple months but she seems to really love whatever her new tennis coach is teaching her!

D3B2C4C8-1C81-415F-881D-CCFD08A56288.jpeg

Got the news a few hours ago but in the interest of keeping everybody safe, I won’t be able to attend this week. While I feel fine and tested negative, my lady’s results came back positive for COVID.

I told her not to be practicing tennis at all hours of the night for the last couple months but she seems to really love whatever her new tennis coach is teaching her!

View attachment 746987
Get well guys. Hope she got medications to get her feeling better. Symptoms usually get worse before it gets better.

View attachment 746987
I'm assuming you going to post on Craig's news feed to let them know

Get well guys. Hope she got medications to get her feeling better. Symptoms usually get worse before it gets better.
Thank you! She's enjoying the around the clock care!

I let Craig know already but didn't think my participation was worthy enough of making a fuss on a thread that's entirely too excited and happy for this week to happen.

That’s tough. Sorry to hear the news. Hopefully you and your wife remain safe. Always next year!

View attachment 746987

Hoping for speedy recovery for the wifey Triston, stay safe!
Fortunately, it looks like being fully vaccinated has minimized the potential impact on her. She's in good spirits; just low energy and no taste or smell. Feeling blessed in retrospect. She really appreciates the well wishes!

Thoughts and prayers for her speedy recovery. A few that I knew that lost their taste/smell got it back anywhere from a few weeks to 6 months.
Best of luck for a full turnaround.
She was vaccinated and still got it?

Thoughts and prayers for her speedy recovery. A few that I knew that lost their taste/smell got it back anywhere from a few weeks to 6 months.
Best of luck for a full turnaround.
She was vaccinated and still got it?

Yep. Completely vaccinated with Pfizer vaccine. I've been sleeping alongside her over the weekend while she was feeling under the weather and as of this morning, tested negative. I received the Moderna vaccine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom