SOLD Jack Detroit $25 Secondary (watermelons) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TofuJelly

Straight
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
Hey y’all,

Trimming my jack set, got these mentos fresh, minty, unplayed rack of Jack $25 Secondaries. Gorgeous chips. Selling it a little less than what I paid for.

$199 shipped! SFRB (Matsui not included)

Thanks. Cheers!
067B59A3-5382-4277-944A-963FFA23D0DE.jpeg
74AA7E40-1A09-407F-A14F-FC812DCAA5A0.jpeg
53C56AC2-BCEA-47D9-91A4-9F2C742D5F18.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm resisting very strongly here. This listing is an easy way back to owning melons again!

Dam!!!! What is it with these Jacks?!? Been a year of dabbling in them, and still can't cut myself off. Effing brutal!

I'm resisting very strongly here. This listing is an easy way back to owning melons again!

Dam!!!! What is it with these Jacks?!? Been a year of dabbling in them, and still can't cut myself off. Effing brutal!
It puts a spell on you. I’ve accumulated way more than any human should have.

My set is all primaries but these chips are quite outstanding!

Mine too Tim! I actually once had 240 primary and 240 secondary, to switch out and use either.

Ultimately, this was brutally cost ineffective. I regret now selling my melons. Chip regret sucks! Really sucks!

Mine too Tim! I actually once had 240 primary and 240 secondary, to switch out and use either.

Ultimately, this was brutally cost ineffective. I regret now selling my melons. Chip regret sucks! Really sucks!
Here’s this listing now to soothe your soul and to make amends of your past mistakes :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I’m with you my friend! I have to figure out how to become a seller... this hobby keeps taking my money...
895E5B4E-BBCE-4919-8DFC-6A1386ABCDF4.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom