Cancelled JACK Cincy Cincinnati [1000] Cash Set (Mint/Sharp) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aggie

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Today marks my one-year PCF anniversary, so what better way to celebrate than sell some chips?

ANNIVERSARY SALE #3:

Jack Cincy Cincinnati [1000] Cash Set. Closing down.

The $2s and $2.50s are first selection used and are in excellent condition — chips less sharp than these have been cleaned up and listed/sold as “mint” or “near mint” in the last few weeks — happy to send more photos. All $1/$5/$25/$100 are uncirculated/mint as from TCR.

Many of these chips were purchased via secondary the week of the TCR drop.

hYlu8VP.jpg

bNbUpur.jpg

nfEfGhw.jpg

QtpRiTP.jpg

CONUS. PPFF or major cryptos if mutually agreed upon. G&S if we’ve done business before and buyer pays fee. Price is plus shipping and insurance if desired. Happy to jump through whatever identity hoops necessary prior to receiving funds. I’ll sell to whomever I please without explanation, but I’m strongly inclined to sell to the first person who publicly claims them (i.e., DIBS).

Last edited:
Individual rack pricing added. Also dropped price significantly to encourage an all-in.

Please note I may give it another day or so before splitting regardless of whether or not all chips are accounted for.

If this set were mine I would have a problem on which rack to make into fracs. Just going off the chips alone, no prices factored in, I think I would murder the snappers over the $2’s. Even though either would make great fracs, imo.

And if the $2s are not available, then I am interested in the $100s. Gig 'Em!

Still available.

@JScott if it comes to a split I’ll give preference to those who posted first.

Need $1s and $25s gone for a split. Any takers?

had somethings come up

I will only be able to take 1-2 racks of $5s at $200ea I won't be able to take all 4

so if someone wants 2-3 racks of 5's go for it

had somethings come up

I will only be able to take 1-2 racks of $5s at $200ea I won't be able to take all 4

so if someone wants 2-3 racks of 5's go for it
also obvs if someone wanted all 4 racks then they would take priority as well but yeah I can do 1 poss 2 racks

Didn’t know there was uncirculated $1 damn…!
Very few of them, yes ... I paid an arm and a leg for them soon after the TCR sale but never got around to using them. They will make a killer mixed or murdered set $1 for someone, though!

I've dropped the price on the $1s and $25s to encourage wrapping this up. Whether or not they're taken, we'll split tomorrow morning. Please confirm you're in if you've been listed in the OP.

Sorry @monkeydog I just saw your $25 dibs so I'll add you to the OP. Just the $1s remain at a discounted rate.

Too many bailing on their commitments, so split is off.

Apologies to the rest of you, will keep you in mind if I end up splitting this up. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom