SOLD Jack Cincinnati white label tournament extras (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ParrotheadMZ

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
For sale Jack Cincinnati white label tournament chip extras
All in used condition

Pics added

2D002298-0C6F-4B67-9E39-0F62CBF9D2D1.jpeg

Yellow all sold
200- 1k ( yellow) $250 a rack plus shipping( top two yellow racks for sale/bottom is how clean they can get)
first right of refusal @turboj623

20- 5k ( blue) $70 a barrel plus shipping

Thanks
Matt

Last edited:
I will let @ParrotheadMZ post his own pics, but these are the 39mm chips and if I were to guess I would think that he would be thinking that just about anyone that would be interested in these would already know what they look like. Pretty sure that is why he didn't post pics. They were all in excellent shape. Need a little cleaning and that is about it,

I will let @ParrotheadMZ post his own pics, but these are the 39mm chips and if I were to guess I would think that he would be thinking that just about anyone that would be interested in these would already know what they look like. Pretty sure that is why he didn't post pics. They were all in excellent shape. Need a little cleaning and that is about it,
This ^^
Have any pics? Are these 36mm or 39mm?
i have pics but can’t post atm. I can send pics of them from before but the exact Chips will have to wait till tonight or tomorrow.
All 39mm
All uncleared.
All awesome!
58FE5DD6-F186-472B-AA59-613D7497C456.jpeg
32DCA5D8-BF8E-47D7-BF76-BE9E9BD39C86.jpeg

They do however clean up nice.

That's a bold assumption on many fronts. I'm interested, but I'll wait for actual pics of used chips.

We all have these chips from the same sale. They are great/excellent condition. I dump mine in hot water with detergent and they clean themselves in 20 min max.

That's a bold assumption on many fronts. I'm interested, but I'll wait for actual pics of used chips.
No, not so much. I know for a fact that @ParrotheadMZ has many of these chips and I have the exact same chips he got from the exact same sale. Unless he has been throwing his chips at brick walls over the past few months or has suddenly changed from an upstanding member with many of each of these denominations into a scammer with none then these are perfectly logical assumptions

We all have these chips from the same sale. They are great/excellent condition. I dump mine in hot water with detergent and they clean themselves in 20 min max.
Exactly why I said what I did

No, not so much. I know for a fact that @ParrotheadMZ has many of these chips and I have the exact same chips he got from the exact same sale. Unless he has been throwing his chips at brick walls over the past few months or has suddenly changed from an upstanding member with many of each of these denominations into a scammer with none then these are perfectly logical assumptions

Exactly why I said what I did
I missed the sale so was unaware until you guys chimed in. Lots of new people here, can't assume every knows everything. There is also a high murder rate around here, especially for solid yellow/blue/pink chips....which is what I'm looking to do to make RHC fracs.

If you need any solid RHC black or green I’m looking to sell 70 cents a chip.

I can definitely post pics.
Been crazy few weeks.
Just not sure I can do it tonight but I will try.
Oh, yellow frac is the bomb in my opinion.

If I get around to custom labeling/murdering. I’m going to make the Blue T5000 the 500 chip and move the pinks up to the T5000.

What chips are you interested in?
It is customary to call dibs if it’s something you want.
Of course dibs pending pics is acceptable as well. Or back up lol
I’ll give @turboj623 a few more hours for the yellow then you will be more then welcome to them.
Only because he expressed interest in the last sale.

Blue 5k are anyone’s for the taking!
Thanks
Matt

What chips are you interested in?
It is customary to call dibs if it’s something you want.
Of course dibs pending pics is acceptable as well. Or back up lol
I’ll give @turboj623 a few more hours for the yellow then you will be more then welcome to them.
Only because he expressed interest in the last sale.

Blue 5k are anyone’s for the taking!
Thanks
Matt
Fair enough. Backup on the yellows pending pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom