SOLD Jack Cincinnati Summer Sale (new set added) (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ordered some shuffle stacks on 09/02 and received today, thanks for the fast shipping! First dip into the Paulson water and I’m afraid of what comes next.
Don't be afraid. Don't dip your toes in the water, just jump on in. I grabbed a bunch of sample sets ~200$ to see what I liked design and feel wise. Paulsons by far stood out over anything I had. I'm working on an HSI (Horseshoe Indiana) set. No regrets at all for what I've spent on 400 chips and what's to come too lol.

Don't be afraid. Don't dip your toes in the water, just jump on in. I grabbed a bunch of sample sets ~200$ to see what I liked design and feel wise. Paulsons by far stood out over anything I had. I'm working on an HSI (Horseshoe Indiana) set. No regrets at all for what I've spent on 400 chips and what's to come too lol.
Ordered some sets from CPC as well, waiting on those to arrive!

Has anybody recently ordered the used cleaned $5s? would be great to know what type of condition they come in.
1BD260A5-B691-43F7-A806-A7990748804D.jpeg
6BF93396-19F6-4E70-88AD-41C21C40B9AD.jpeg

@charles_91 hopefully this helps!

And Paulsons only increase in value over time. The cheaper you get them, the more they grow.

Not sure about that “the cheaper you get them”… sometimes the more expensive ones blow up by an even higher rate and there are at least a few sets that sell for roughly Chip room prices, and it’s mostly the low end stuff. Hard to predict these things.

Not sure about that “the cheaper you get them”… sometimes the more expensive ones blow up by an even higher rate and there are at least a few sets that sell for roughly Chip room prices, and it’s mostly the low end stuff. Hard to predict these things.
I meant a good deal...but that’s all relative. A good deal on BTP is quite different than a good deal on hotstamped solids.

Has anybody recently ordered the used cleaned $5s? would be great to know what type of condition they come in.
I found the ones and fives had been cleaned, but they weren’t clean. Meaning a date with the Magic Erasure was necessary to get them sparkling, but they were much less of a chore than the uncleaned. Some (including me) find it a big task at first, but it’s also a good initiation into the chipping world.

I found the ones and fives had been cleaned, but they weren’t clean. Meaning a date with the Magic Erasure was necessary to get them sparkling, but they were much less of a chore than the uncleaned. Some (including me) find it a big task at first, but it’s also a good initiation into the chipping world.
Many thanks

I've decided to go with $100 secondaries for my Jack Cincy set instead of the primaries. If anyone is willing to trade or sell 2-3 racks of secondaries. please PM me.

if interested in the Jacks, or any set for that matter,, the matching custom dealer buttons are a nice finishing touch.

I don’t need so many of the $1 chips and I don’t need the $500’s. Can they be swapped out for another denomination?
No the 900 chip set can’t be reconfigured. But you can easily sell anything that won’t work for you in the classifieds. There are still secondary $25’s available for purchase too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom