SOLD Jack Cincinnati Summer Sale (new set added) (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are launching your clean, buy more Magic Erasures than you think. Maybe I was scrubbing harder than most as I had to go back for more cleaners two times. I did the water & oil trick and had to dunk some twice to get full coverage on many that were pretty faded. All that said, I think they turned out great after applying my sweat equity.

I did oil my whites afterwards just to get some moisture into them. No color difference. Plus, with oil & water method, it only took a few minutes.

Well, I officially cleaned out the used 5s uncleaned and the 100 primaries. Still almost 10k of the cleaned 5s.

The first rack I got was in amazing condition - unfortunately Jim only had 30 left! I would have probably gotten a lot more but for the used 5s there were 770 left so worked out perfectly for a mfrb.

always thought the pri 100s weren’t given the respect they deserve.

I'm 5 sets in including a 200k set.... Kinda want to buy one more but I know I shouldn't
I would be happy to pay $150 for a barrel of orange, that gets you close to halfway

I'm 5 sets in including a 200k set.... Kinda want to buy one more but I know I shouldn't
I’m in the same boat as you. Like 5 or six sets including the 200k set.
And I still want more!!!
Best deal out there IMO .
I’m gonna need your 100k chips though lol

76CBFEEA-DB79-4822-9976-EEBDC16DE852.jpeg

image0 (26).jpg

bit late arrival but worth it. note on the package said "damaged" but couldnt find any. 8/20 GO chips on the $20 pretty good!

forgot to mention wasnt a fan of the 25s in pictures, but imo, they look real nice in person

Last edited:
Having finally gotten ny Jack Cincinnatti chips into play I have to say I love these chips (current combo of Sec 25, Sec 100, Prim 500, Prim 1k, Sec 5k, Prim 25k).

Can't wait to get my limit set of $1s and primary $100 into play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom