SOLD Jack Cincinnati Sale (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, here's to hoping there are extra of the THC $1 used after hour 1..

Looking for just a small set. Just need 3 racks of the $1K's, 4 racks of the $5K's and a single rack of the $25000 chips. Primary or Secondary are fine. Oh also need it shipped to my 2nd vacation home in Greenland. Looking for some help here peeps!
helicopter flat rate box ?

850 chips in a MFRB? Isn't that over the international weight limit for MFRB? I usually limit international shipments to about 650 chips MAX in a MFRB. I think I'd have a though time getting 700 in there safely, with plenty of padding.
800*10g=8kg=17.6lbs. That leaves 2.4lbs for box and packaging which should be more than enough.

800*10g=8kg=17.6lbs. That leaves 2.4lbs for box and packaging which should be more than enough.

I've had several international shipments from TCR and others in medium flat rate boxes with over 800 chips before. Can't remember the detailed max count I've had shipped to me, but 850 is definitely getting close to the limit. 800 should be easy enough.

id be down for some 2s used and (2-3 racks of sec 25s) to help anyone reach there limit.

also would buy used $1s to help limit reachers at less then listed prices.

ya i been trying to get the best set i can wanting 2 racks of 25 sec, its about 680 chips @ 838 plus tax and shipping

one could make it $80 cheaper and move the 100 new $5 chips to the used column. I am trying to see if it worth turning those half moons into fracs, forget the hondos and pick up 60 snappers. Then you say but those hondos would also make delicious fracs....dam that 15% limit

2 racks of 25 sec almost cheapest solution.JPG

here's a google doc spreadsheet you can all tinker with

edit: hmm will try to upload it somewhere else later... not sure if there're implications to giving general access to stuff on my drive.

I only need a barrel of the $2 chip if anyone can pick one up I can pay a bit more for them. (Not the 1-2 racks others want :whistle: :whistling:

Question for those who've bought from previous sales:

Let's say you add a wide variety of chips into the PayPal basket, but when you checkout your order of $25k IHC chips are sold out (as these are likely the only things to sell out quick....no-ones ordering snappers right? I mean, boy they're ugly :sick::x ). PayPal then tells you that the Jack $25k is out of stock.

What happens after this? Does Paypal bin off the entire order, meaning you have to start the basket completely from scratch? Or does it remember the other items you have in the basket (again, not snappers! :ninja:), so all you have to do is just replace that one out of stock chip and hit checkout again?

Thanks!

PS - no snappers!

Question for those who've bought from previous sales:

Let's say you add a wide variety of chips into the PayPal basket, but when you checkout your order of $25k IHC chips are sold out (as these are likely the only things to sell out quick....no-ones ordering snappers right? I mean, boy they're ugly :sick::x ). PayPal then tells you that the Jack $25k is out of stock.

What happens after this? Does Paypal bin off the entire order, meaning you have to start the basket completely from scratch? Or does it remember the other items you have in the basket (again, not snappers! :ninja:), so all you have to do is just replace that one out of stock chip and hit checkout again?

Thanks!

PS - no snappers!
You have to replace the sold out one by deleting it, clicking the new link, and adding the other chips.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom