SOLD Jack Cincinnati Sale (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1615669159128.png

I see there’s a much bigger gap in price between used 2s and 1s (among others). Is that beside the 1s show considerably more wear than the 2s? Are there some 1s and 5s that show even more degradation than the ones pictures / were ones that fell below a certain standard removed from the sale?

@TheChipRoom last time I checked paypal charges 2xMFRB when ordering around 700chips. Is that 'normal'? or can I consider that 850 chips or so will fit in 1xMFRB and there will be a refund for the extra MFRB? in order words how many chip per MFRB can I order? being in Canada I don't want to pay the extra $55 if I order just a couple of barrels too much... thx!

I see there’s a much bigger gap in price between used 2s and 1s (among others). Is that beside the 1s show considerably more wear than the 2s? Are there some 1s and 5s that show even more degradation than the ones pictures / were ones that fell below a certain standard removed from the sale?
The 2s are much rarer. Hence the higher price.

The 2s are much rarer. Hence the higher pricing.
I meant the gap in price between new/used 1s vs the gap between new/used 2s.

Great line up! Looking forward to putting a buying plan together. This may be the sale I try to hit the 2k max chip purchase.

Can't wait to see how people put these together, some pretty good options in here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom