SOLD Jack Cincinnati high denom set (near mint) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greykin

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Oh, this one pains me. Please don't buy it.

Up for grabs is my near mint, 1000 piece mostly secondary Jack Cincinnati set plus a green scalloped dealer button. Matsui racks ARE included in this sale, but chipco racks shown in some of the pictures are not.

I will only sell these chips as a set, no splits will be entertained. If it doesn't sell all together then I'm more than happy to hang on to it.

400 $25 (secondary)
300 $100 (secondary)
160 $500 (secondary)
100 $1000 (primary)
40 $5000 (primary)

Price = $4600 shipped
(I'll pay the shipping, however buyer will need to pay for insurance if they want it. If they do not purchase insurance and the chips are damaged in transit, that is on the buyer)

10 JC1.jpg
10 JC2.jpg
10 JC3.jpg
10 JC4.jpg

The Fine Print:
-I will generally respect dibs order, but larger purchases will usually be prioritized over smaller. If you want a couple barrels while someone else wants the whole rack, well...it is what it is.
-Paypal FF - this is the way. If you really want PPGS we can go down that road but the 3% is on you.
-Shipping will be actual cost for USPS flat rate mailers. (within CONUS)
-I'll ship internationally if you want, but insane shipping costs belong to the buyer and my responsibility for the chips ends when I hand them to the shipper.
-In general, just don't be a dick. We're all in this for fun...if there's something you don't like about my sales then simply move on. There's plenty to choose from here on PCF.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom