Reshipping (ordering closed) JACK Cincinnati dealer buttons (1 Viewer)

Come on. Part of you wasn’t kidding. Fess up.
who-me.gif

I went ahead and placed the order with BR Pro Poker, and the invoice is paid. I will not take any additional orders, nor will I make any adjustments to existing orders. I am in the process of collecting payments - everyone who placed an order should have received a PM. If you have not, please let me know. Thanks to those of you who have already paid. :tup:

If anyone wants to pay using the PayPal Goods & Services option, please add the appropriate charges to your total. I either calculated it for you in your PM, or I told you the fee is 2.89% plus $0.49. So if you wish to pay using the G&S option, use the following formula to pay the correct amount:

(Payment Due to the Seller + $0.49 ) divided by 97.11% = G&S Payment Made by the Buyer

I will keep everyone updated when I receive the shipping notice from BR Pro Poker. Thanks for the quick turnaround on this JACK Cincinnati dealer button group buy!

Last edited:
Before anyone asks ... I posted a shipping notification from BR Pro Poker in the PCFDBGB04 group buy thread. The dealer buttons in this group buy will NOT be in those boxes. We need to wait our turn until that order is produced.

Im completely missed this. :(
Does anyone have an extra they are willing to part with? I will pay a slight premium. Send me a DM.

I'm starting the painstaking process of printing the shipping labels. You will get a tracking number when your shipping label has been printed and affixed to your package. Gonna take a few days to get every package done. Bear with me.

Everything for this group buy is wrapped up and has postage affixed. Only one exception, for a person who hasn't given me their name and address yet. I took a bunch of packages to the post office earlier today, but most were for my other big DB group buy. I will drop off all remaining packages tomorrow morning.

Everyone else should have received a PM with their USPS tracking number. Enjoy!

Headed to the post office with the rest of the packages. Time to rest up for the next group buy! Keep your eyes peeled! It kind of fell into my lap, and it’s gonna be a cool one!

10981B25-B0A4-4811-A5CF-27B89EC8A223.jpeg

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom