Reshipping (ordering closed) JACK Cincinnati dealer buttons (2 Viewers)

Himewad

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Ever since I ran the PCFDBGB03 group buy, I have received a number of requests asking if I had any more of the JACK Cincinnati dealer buttons. Unfortunately, I no longer have extras, but I'm willing to order more if there is enough interest. In order to get the rolling edge printed, I need to order at least 10 of that particular dealer button. My guess is that these will be in the range of $6 each.

If you are interested, please express your interest by posting a potential order in the following manner:
A x 2
C x 1

D x 1

CONUS shipping estimates: 1 to 5 buttons - $5.00 / 6 to 10 buttons - $6.00 / 11 to 30 buttons - $9.00 in a SFRB

INTERNATIONAL shipping estimates: All packages will be classified as a "first class package." This costs more (typically $15 to $25 depending on where it's going), but tracking goes beyond the US customs office. Anything up to 8 ounces (at most 6 buttons) will get your best rate. Anything up to two pounds (20-ish buttons) will be a higher rate. Anything over 2 pounds will need to be shipped priority mail, which increases the shipping cost considerably.

Here are the dealer buttons I'm talking about.

A - JACK CINCINNATI (white / circle inlay)
1641916200115.png

B - JACK CINCINNATI (white / scallop inlay)
1641916195085.png

C - JACK CINCINNATI (green / circle inlay)
1641916189372.png

D - JACK CINCINNATI (green / scallop inlay)
1641916180923.png

@Lucky4 @VMR911 @FlopTheNuts @Benjaminotaur @cvanem

Last edited:
ORDER CHART - FINAL

PCF member
A​
B​
C​
D​
Total​
nck112
Nasatik11114
SteveZip22228
FlopTheNuts112
Rymack10112
TheOffalo11114
turboj62311114
Benjaminotaur12227
VMR911323210
BlueHorseshoe112
Lucky41111
Fokker210112
amigocrm112
RefractorMan11114
Greykin112
Suited Connector11
BigSlick4523448
TOTALS1811231668

Last edited:
Interested! I'd probably go for one of each.

A x 1
B x 1
C x 1
D x 1

Last edited:
What's the price per? I might be interested in one of each. Never thought I'd be ordering so many dealer buttons....

What's the price per? I might be interested in one of each. Never thought I'd be ordering so many dealer buttons....
Depends on our final order quantity. Probably in the $6 each range is my guess at this point.

A x 1
B x 1
C x 1
D x 1

At minimum, but maybe 2 more (haven’t decided which two) to maximize on shipping.

@Himewad Who designed these? I wonder if it’s possible to “open” up the scalloped border more so it’s not taking up as much of the face of the chip. If I had a SVG of the two scalloped design I could mod it myself.

A x 1
B x 1
C x 1
D x 1

At minimum, but maybe 2 more (haven’t decided which two) to maximize on shipping.

@Himewad Who designed these? I wonder if it’s possible to “open” up the scalloped border more so it’s not taking up as much of the face of the chip. If I had a SVG of the two scalloped design I could mod it myself.
@Quicksilver-75 made the original design (on the JACK Detroit dealer buttons) and @JeepologyOffroad revised them to make them Cincinnati buttons. I would rather not change the design. The issue with making the scalloped border larger is that the printing is not always centered perfectly on the ceramic blank. If you try to make the scallop too large, it can be overly obvious that the printed image isn't centered. If you have some slack built in, it looks better.

Makes sense thanks! But wouldn’t the thinness of the plain border designs highlight the off center printing even more?

Anyway, if I got 6, I’d probably get one more each of the two non-scalloped design.

I was actually wanting more of these, so this works out perfectly.

Here is my order:

A x 1
B x 1
C x 1
D x 1

It appears there is enough interest to light this candle. I will take orders through tomorrow (Wednesday), collect payments on Thursday, and pay for the order on Friday. Short turnaround, but it’s a small-ish order.

It appears there is enough interest to light this candle. I will take orders through tomorrow (Wednesday), collect payments on Thursday, and pay for the order on Friday. Short turnaround, but it’s a small-ish order.
For those who are in your most recent DBGB would it make sense to combine shipping or easier to keep things separate? Not sure if the timing works anyway.

Yeah, as long as they don’t mind waiting an extra couple of weeks, I’m fine holding the orders and shipping all at once.

Realize only those who have orders in both GBs (and want to combine shipping) would have to wait longer, but not sure which of the two GBs would finish first. Do they process orders FIFO or smaller orders first?

Realize only those who have orders in both GBs (and want to combine shipping) would have to wait longer, but not sure which of the two GBs would finish first. Do they process orders FIFO or smaller orders first?
I believe it’s FIFO

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom