SOLD JACK Cincinnati - Cincy - 1 Rack of Secondary $25s - Minty $180 Shipped (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaron2786

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
This is just a simple dibs sale, if these are bought today or tomorrow they will ship out flat rate priority first thing Monday morning.

One rack of Near Mint Secondary Cincy $25s

This is the last of the Cincy chips of mine to go as I've finally got some Detroit watermelons arriving Monday as well.

Thanks for looking guys and just call dibs on the comments.

Shipped: $180 PayPal F&F

20230311_152220.jpg

@bsdunbar1 you can have these if you want them. I already paid, but I’m happy to work something out with the seller.
Guys it doesn't matter who takes em to me, if he wants to pay for them, I can send you a refund on it and they can go to him - or he can pay you directly and I can ship direct to him still if you guys work it oit

@bsdunbar1 you can have these if you want them. I already paid, but I’m happy to work something out with the seller.

@Isufiji , @bsdunbar1

I'm going to mark this as sold as they technically are, if you guys need to work something out that includes me, just message me, unless I hear otherwise these guys are heading @Isufiji way first thing tomorrow morning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom