SOLD Jack Cincinnati - 3 sets for sale, one with $2s, one $2.50s, and one $1Ks and $5Ks (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeyMack

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Greetings all! Up for sale are 3 Jack Cincinnati sets. I was originally going to go all in with these and make this my all encompassing set, but instead was able to expand my Jack Detroit set. Hung onto these figuring I'd find a use for them, but after 6 months of collecting dust I decided to release them back into the wild. Note that $2s, $2.50s, $1Ks, and $5Ks are all used but are in very good to excellent condition and have been ultrasonic cleaned (not oiled). All other chips are new, unfelted, chalky, and most around here (myself included) would consider mint, but please peruse the photos and judge for yourself. More can be sent upon request.

Set A price is $1300
Jack Cincy (10).JPG

Set B price is $1400
Jack Cincy (11).JPG

Set C price is $3000
Jack Cincy (12).JPG

+$15.50 USPS (MFRB) per set PPFF only (due to Paypals new rules and regulations https://www.pokerchipforum.com/thre...ef-bill-will-crush-ebay-paypal-sellers.72178/). My feedback should speak for itself. If you feel you need to do goods and services this is not the right purchase for you.

Sorry...no splits on these. If at some point in time I do decide to split I will re-list in a new sales ad.

First response in the thread with "Dibs" (if you want them) or "PMing" (if you have questions) has priority.
Post in the thread before sending a PM, so that others can tell if still available.
"Dibs" means you are making a solid commitment to buy, at the posted price. Releasing is reneging.
Send follow up PM with your info if you "Dibs."
*****Purchase of multiple lots supersedes earlier dibs unless sales have been completed.*****

Thank you for looking!

Jack Cincy (2).JPG
Jack Cincy (3).JPG
Jack Cincy (4).JPG
Jack Cincy (5).JPG
Jack Cincy (6).JPG
Jack Cincy (7).JPG
Jack Cincy (8).JPG
Jack Cincy (9).JPG

Last edited:
If for some reason these have a chance to split, Dibs on 1 rack of those beautiful 100s. That's all I need to complete my set.
GLWS!!

Sorry...no splits on these. If at some point in time I do decide to split I will re-list in a new sales add. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom