SOLD Jack Cincinnati $25 Grand Opening (Excellent/Near Mint) x40 - Cinci Cincy GO (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOffalo

Full House
Tourney Director
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
101   0   0
Selling some minty chips that don't fit the used condition of the Jack Cinci/Cincy cash set I'm trying to put together.
  • [SOLD] 40 x Jack Cincinnati $25 Grand Opening (Excellent)* - $30 $27/barrel + shipping, or $55 $52 for both barrels + shipping shipped!
  • [SOLD] 100 x Jack Cincinnati $25 Secondary (Mint)* - $40/barrel + shipping, or $180 for the rack + shipping.

Minimum order is 1 barrel. Shipping is $9 per order (any # of barrels) in the US using a SFRB. PayPal (F&F) or Venmo (non-purchase) or Zelle accepted.

Please dibs with what you'd like to buy. Priority will be given to bigger orders.

*The $25 Secondary chips were sold to me as mint, while the GOs did not have their condition advertised. I sorted the best looking GOs to make the two barrels I'm selling. To be conservative, I won't say they're mint. Instead I'll say they're in "excellent/near mint" condition; look for yourself in the picture below.

jackcinci25go.jpg

jackcinci25secondary.jpg

Last edited:
I only really need 1 barrel. I asked for two to increase the chance of getting.

If it works out that only 1 barrel of the secondary becomes available, i would be in for one barrel...But two will do too.

I will take the other 3 barrels of the secondary if no one want the whole set.
That works! I'll do the split on that now. Wanted to avoid sending it 5 different places, but 2 is doable. I'm actually headed to the PO in an hour or so, can probably get these out then if payment is settled.

The $25 secondary mint chips have been sold. Would be cool to sell everything in this listing within the first 24 hours, so I'm dropping the price of the $25 GOs and see if I can move them quickly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom