SOLD Jack Cinci $5’s (New) Horseshoe Cinci $100’s (New) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thisfiendis138

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Sup PCF Fam :cool
Up for sale today we have
220 New Jack Cincinnati $5’s.
These are New/Mint with zero felt time.
$440 shipped or $2.00/chip + shipping split if all are accounted for.
E87F3E86-BDA2-4E9D-B580-91917B621306.jpeg
751AB76B-0502-464F-A647-0BFD1E80C922.jpeg

100 New Horseshoe Cincinnati Secondary $100’s. These also are New/Mint with zero felt time.
$245 + shipping
04E4380A-891F-4F02-B6E5-31AF0F578964.jpeg
93723EE5-2946-4000-AEC0-8CB47C427724.jpeg

Dibs sale, please post dibs then PM. PayPal Friends & Family or add 3% for Goods & Services. Shipping only to US address at this time.

Thank you very much for looking! And as always, Be Excellent to Each Other :cool

This is an incredible opportunity for someone!! Great prices and 2+ racks If 5s at the same time....... I can only think of one thing better.

I just don’t understand the use of the word dibs, or now just the letter D I guess. Why can’t we just say “I’ll buy the chips” or something similar. I’d be pissed about this. Sorry to derail thread but this is so silly.

I just don’t understand the use of the word dibs, or now just the letter D I guess. Why can’t we just say “I’ll buy the chips” or something similar. I’d be pissed about this. Sorry to derail thread but this is so silly.
I think just a “D” was a technological mistake (later corrected)
But I personally would’ve been fine with any similar term (I should’ve specified in op) “dibs” “I’ll take em” etc.
Anything but a “mine” I’m not a fan. Sounds rude :)

Yeah I was a little upset, but it was explained/clarified in a post seconds before my post. So can’t be upset about that. Congrats on the pick up. Thanks for the sale.

I understand where you are coming from and the “D” was clarified, but “Dibs” I feel is necessary sometimes. I’d hate to lose on a sale for having to spell out “I will buy the chips” IMHO I’ve lost close ones by seconds before. JS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom