Cancelled Jack Cinc Snappers $2.50 - THC Hot Pink (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkdan

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
:as: $544 + ship (64 chips)
:2s: $850 + ship
:3s: $875 + ship SOLD
:4s: $825 + ship (needs some cleaning and oil)
:5s: $800 + ship (*murdered* and some flea bitten chips in the lower right of pic) SOLD

{dibs the card lot you’d like to buy}

*showing the worst side of all the chips*
ubpz7lB.jpg

Rx4z4hP.jpg

q3NM592.jpg

AE3VvqR.jpg

5vuQAqc.jpg

Last edited:
@Pinkdan, I think I exploded when I saw the display rack in this post. I love it when the 3D stuff gets used!

Also - WTF - that's a LOTTA snappers :) Stunning chips!
The display rack is a game changer for me, I absolutely love it.

And yeah, took me a while to get all of these. I was planning on making them into a killer $5 chip for a mixed TRK set but decided to focus my attention on a different set for now.

I wouldn’t be surprised if I end up buying some of these racks back at a later date though…

#ThisIsTheWay :LOL: :laugh:

And yeah, took me a while to get all of these. I was planning on making them into a killer $5 chip for a mixed TRK set but decided to focus my attention on a different set for now.

I wouldn’t be surprised if I end up buying some of these racks back at a later date though…

Something about that last statement sounds familiar around these parts...:ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

...me included...:wtf:

Yeah that’s cool with me if all chips are accoun

This is the absolute standard now.

Best way I’ve seen a “lot” classified post.

You win 2 internets for this @Pinkdan
Couldn't agree more...

Now, where can I find one of these display racks? I keep looking for one to be made available... :unsure:

I meant THC set! I guess it was a freudian slip for what I’m really after :LOL: :laugh:

That makes sense, especially because I was probably going to murder them anyway, but I'd like to call NOT-DIBS on the individual chip that seems to have sustained heavy damage over ~25% of its edge. Unless that's just a trick of the light, in which case whatevs...

That makes sense, especially because I was probably going to murder them anyway, but I'd like to call NOT-DIBS on the individual chip that seems to have sustained heavy damage over ~25% of its edge. Unless that's just a trick of the light, in which case whatevs...

Orrr, if @Potatochips decides on just 2 barrels, you two can split the 64 and I'll yield entirely. The little poll I put up in the chip design board is hinting that a different chip would suit my purposes better :p

If you take 3 barrels, I'd take a barrel (as long as it's not the far right one - sorry) and @Minus might be interested in the 5th barrel???

Just throwing it out there.... :)
I can take those chipped four chips out of the rack too and just split up the 96 chips @ $8 a chip.

Lemme know what split y’all want with the 96 chips

I can take those chipped four chips out of the rack too and just split up the 96 chips @ $8 a chip.

Lemme know what split y’all want with the 96 chips
Or if you guys really need those 4 chips to complete the barrel I could take the 4 extra chips from the :as: Lot and y’all can murder them. Lemme know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom