SOLD Jack Cinc FACTORY mint $1’s (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhillyB

Straight
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Hey hey,
I have decided to ever so gently post ANOTHER rack of factory NEW Jack Cincinnati $1’s for $400USD/$500CAD plus shippers. Payment is PayPal F&F. Canada and US only.

E74BE9CD-BA68-484E-9BD7-8452DF7F1799.jpeg

NOTE: first rack I put up for sale has now been negotiated and sold as it normally should when short supply amount mint or rare chips come up and no one wants to sell them because they’ll never see them again and buyer should understand supply and demand. Looking for these? I’m willing to help but until we have beers together, play some poker, cry over girls and wipe each other’s tears and wake up hung over in a garbage disposal at the back of a strip club, then we both have get what we want. This is my divorce price so you can have my wife price and I think it’s more than reasonable at 2x the right price, so let’s be nice.
057F9F99-6904-42A5-AFA3-8C5BE8E626F2.gif

I do have two left but I might just keep the one for the alter. Good luck, Happy Easter and Bonvoyage!

Cheers,
Phillymon.

Supply and demand. You can sell as you want. Just keep in mind that closing a thread and selling through “PM Me” like you did on the last thread is contrary to forums rules, so be careful about that.

Supply and demand. You can sell as you want. Just keep in mind that closing a thread and selling through “PM Me” like you did on the last thread is contrary to forums rules, so be careful about that.
I know very well about the rules as this thread will be watched as well. Members who posted last one have been warned. Hence post erased and not actual sale thread. Rules apply both ways :).

Take care!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom