Wanted Jack Accessories, SDPM 100/T100/T1000 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

L3urntout

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Looking for the following to round out my sets in VG+ condition.

Jack Felt
Jack Cut Cards
Jack Dealer Button

2 racks of Jack 1s (acquired)
2 racks of Jack 5s (pending)
2 racks of Jack 25 watermelons (acquired) (Two racks extra in case someone wants at cost, shipment lost/found)

1-2 racks of Stardust Poker Mansion $100
4 barrels of Stardust Poker Mansion T100 Dark Blue
1 rack of Stardust Poker Mansion T1000

Last edited:
Nice thoughts on chips! Just fyi...the Stardust $100s are gonna be nearly impossible to find and the tourney chips will be very hard to find outside of a set.

Nice thoughts on chips! Just fyi...the Stardust $100s are gonna be nearly impossible to find and the tourney chips will be very hard to find outside of a set.
Yep I know the cash chips are like 10-15 per at least.

And at it isnt the t25k lol no harm in asking :)

bought too many

tenor - 2020-12-20T135711.323.gif

Curious myself about the availability of Jack Detroit $5s.

Good luck! Merry Christmas!

What up brotha man!! How about an pic of where the set is now! sometimes that helps shake the chips loose you need. (mostly just like to see the chips!! HAHA) maybe we can get them in play out in Ohio next time!! Although I am guessing there will be a line to get sets on the felt because everyone has been building lately... too many chips is always an awesome problem to have!! LOL

What up brotha man!! How about an pic of where the set is now! sometimes that helps shake the chips loose you need. (mostly just like to see the chips!! HAHA) maybe we can get them in play out in Ohio next time!! Although I am guessing there will be a line to get sets on the felt because everyone has been building lately... too many chips is always an awesome problem to have!! LOL
I was waiting for the 5s! They are being shipped today so sooooon. I think next week I'll post an update on what I've been collecting so far :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom