SOLD J Design Setups AND Horseshoe Cleveland Setups (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiff

Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
All cards are brand new and sealed.

Selling the J Design Setups as one sale for both sets. Price is $40 Shipped in CONUS. These are Poker/Jumbo.

SOLD to 200Motels

J cards.JPG

Selling the Horseshoe Cleveland cards as a Setup (even though they're in individual packs) of 1 Deck Gold / 1 Deck Black. Setups are $20 Shipped for the first set, $16 for each additional set. I have 5 setups avail. Shipping prices reflect CONUS.

Black Deck.png
Gold Decks.jpg

IMG_0630.jpg

Steve

Last edited:
You PM’ed me earlier today that someone had bought the jdesign set up for $35 shipped when I had offered $32 at midnight yesterday.

You PM’ed me earlier today that someone had bought the jdesign set up for $35 shipped when I had offered $32 at midnight yesterday.

I also explained that a moderator had expressed to me that the way I had them listed was against the rules and I closed the thread. And I did in fact sell a set up for $35. Perhaps comments like this would have been better off in private than in public view for all to see.

I also explained that a moderator had expressed to me that the way I had them listed was against the rules and I closed the thread. And I did in fact sell a set up for $35. Perhaps comments like this would have been better off in private than in public view for all to see.
This Initial Thread did not follow the PCF Classified guidelines and should not have been an auction. The OP changed it to a sale. Guidelines state that offers via PM are allowed but not an auction that does not follow the Auction format outlined in the PCF Classified - Guidelines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom