SOLD J.A.C.K. Detroit Tournament Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kidd32

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Hello all !
Never played with this J.A.C.K. Detroit Tournament set so it is for sale.
Pictures of the set with the 400 JACK chips, 1 DB and 10 plaques below.
PS : not selling anything else in pictures atm, no splitting, no trades, sorry team.

15032020-AMON0214.JPG
15032020-AMON0216.JPG
15032020-AMON0217.JPG
15032020-AMON0248.JPG

120 x T25
120 x T100
60 x T500
80 x T1000 43mm
20 x T5000 43mm
10 x ncv plaques
1 Jacks DB
4 cut cards
Set delivered in genuine matsui racks, not shown in pictures.

Asking $3700 + actual shipping (or 3100€ + shipping in europe).
Asking $3500 + actual shipping (or 2950€ + shipping in europe).
Shipped from France (with love and a postcard).
NB : can deliver in person in NY early March or in Florida mid April (beers on me).

Tell me what you think, shoot me with your best shot, have a nice day and stay safe <3

Last edited:
Hehe :p this is the X-Wing miniature game mat !
Perfect for anyone that play CS:GO with a 0,0001 mouse sensitivity.
I used to play CS all the time, actually since it first came out. Haven't played in a couple years. Now I'm a little older and the reflexes aren't as good as they used to be, but I still like to play it.

I used to play CS all the time, actually since it first came out. Haven't played in a couple years. Now I'm a little older and the reflexes aren't as good as they used to be, but I still like to play it.
Still playin too at 43, I stopped gaming but I was an esport player in the late 90's and early 00's. Reflexes are waayyyyy worst but brain is better !

Still playin too at 43, I stopped gaming but I was an esport player in the late 90's and early 00's. Reflexes are waayyyyy worst but brain is better !
Haha, we're the same age! You must've been really good. I was just an average player, usually shooting teammates by mistake lolz :D

Q3 Arena -> clockers clan member and was befriend with many of the SK clan members

s just an average player, usually shooting teammates
Kinda correct player in Clabanse & ESL Europe but we lost everytime before 1/8e finals. But we made videos that were opular before Youtube and Dailymotion when you had to actually download, unzip...
4k.ElkY is that you? ;)
Q3 Arena -> clockers clan member and was befriend with many of the SK clan members
LOL never played anything but FPS... I saw ElkY in Las Vegas but that was another story and another championship ;)
And speaking of this, my very first competitive game was Q3 and RA3 but... nobody played it in LAN back then in France there was very few online... so I had to play CS 1.3. At first I hated it ! Now I hate it SO MUCH MORE but can't stop playing :D

Kinda correct player in Clabanse & ESL Europe but we lost everytime before 1/8e finals. But we made videos that were opular before Youtube and Dailymotion when you had to actually download, unzip...

LOL never played anything but FPS... I saw ElkY in Las Vegas but that was another story and another championship ;)
And speaking of this, my very first competitive game was Q3 and RA3 but... nobody played it in LAN back then in France there was very few online... so I had to play CS 1.3. At first I hated it ! Now I hate it SO MUCH MORE but can't stop playing :D
aAa was an awsome French clan that kicked our asses plenty in Q3A & Unreal Tourney...and they had a talented CS team too.

@DirtyTIVA you are almost good on Jack Detroit now -- the only issue is that it looks like you have too many...
I have too many sets too that I don’t play with. Problem is what would I sell or trade my sets for?

I’m a lifelong gamer with multiple games clocking in at 1000-10000+ hours each. Never did FPS personally but I went to college with guys who did back in the late 90s.

aAa was an awsome French clan that kicked our asses plenty in Q3A & Unreal Tourney...and they had a talented CS team too.
Absolutely ! aAa and GoodGame were the very best ! I spent some time with Sunscorcher and the aAa CS team as a moviemaker, nice team but didn't like the management there. Got some nice actions, but overall we got absolutely destroyed, especially by GG (16-3 in ESL Europe #pain). As per aAa.q3 I did one game and made a perfect score of 0 (zero) frag on pro-q3dm6.

Absolutely ! aAa and GoodGame were the very best ! I spent some time with Sunscorcher and the aAa CS team as a moviemaker, nice team but didn't like the management there. Got some nice actions, but overall we got absolutely destroyed, especially by GG (16-3 in ESL Europe #pain). As per aAa.q3 I did one game and made a perfect score of 0 (zero) frag on pro-q3dm6.
Speak English man!:ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Y u no speak English

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom