Cancelled I've spent too much lately...so I'm selling some chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FDLmold

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Prices do not include shipping. I'll ship anywhere at cost, and by any requested method. My favorite payments are venmo, zelle, and amazon gift certificates, but paypal f/f works too, even crypto. Prices are negotiable here and there, but especially on the last photo.

No dibs, unless your order is OVER $99. Smaller orders have to wait, at least to start with.
edit Sunday @1pm - small orders now being taken

I've removed spotted yellows from my Rat Rod 50 cent rack, so they are all here now. There are a few warped and flea bitten chips sold to me by people who should have done better, but I already forget who they were, so you can have those cheap - I've labeled them as best I can. I'm pretty sure the hot stamps on the two Vegas World $1 chips you can't see are very faded. Longhorns I can sell between 10-15 of those.

Send a PM with what you want to get the ball rolling:

zIMG_2703.jpgzIMG_2704.jpgzIMG_2706.jpgzIMG_2707.jpgzIMG_2708.jpgzIMG_2709.jpgzIMG_2711.jpgzIMG_2714.jpgzIMG_2715.jpgzIMG_2718.jpgzIMG_2712.jpgzIMG_2705.jpgzIMG_2710.jpg

This here is a GREAT heavy weight shuffle stack of scrowns. In case you don't have one.

zIMG_2716.jpg

Last edited:
zIMG_2703.jpg

If someone buys these I think I have the other half of this set (or at least an addition to it).

And I laid off the Legends set for Pippa. It's a cool set and I was going to buy it for its coolness factor, but you called it so all yours.
Don’t do that. Unless somebody wants $100+ worth of chips right now, they have absolutely no dibs and no claim to any chips. Yet. I’m still going through PMs.

There are actually 4 different inlay variants of 32 spot pattern chips for the full set
I'd date my samples to the late 1990s if I had to guess. I'm pretty sure 32 spot patterns and 4 inlay sizes is correct for these samples and that time period. Finding them all would be a fun challenge for somebody, but not for me!

OP updated.

I'd date my samples to the late 1990s if I had to guess. I'm pretty sure 32 spot patterns and 4 inlay sizes is correct for these samples and that time period. Finding them all would be a fun challenge for somebody, but not for me!

OP updated.
I’m only missing a couple
4659C5B6-3B0B-44B9-88A7-7DCD16A307E4.jpeg

Ben would like the artichoke Joe .50 if still available please
Nah we have a single ole Eric needs one! For the record even if we got it, it would go to Conor. We only need a single and Conor I believe is still working on finishing a rack.

GLWS @FDLmold ! Fantastic chips in there!

Nah we have a single ole Eric needs one! For the record even if we got it, it would go to Conor. We only need a single and Conor I believe is still working on finishing a rack.

GLWS @FDLmold ! Fantastic chips in there!
Speaking of Connor is he ok ?
He’s not sent any message here in weeks
Thanks BTW

Some fracs sold. If your "cart" has $50+ of chips in it, send me a PM, I'll get you a nice discount.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom