I've been working on some custom chips (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I have been working on these and think I have them close to what I want. Let me know what you think.

Attachments

• mock up 3.jpg
    mock up 3.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 234
The $1 chips is my favorite. Would like to see the $20 chip base color blue with the same edge spots.

+1 for yellow. I didn't realize the blue would be too close to the quarter.

I love the inlay, very classy,
I also enjoy the $1 and $5 chips.

Like what you're doing - here's some quick stream of consciousness feedback: Leave the four spot $1 chip - love it. Don't use the blue $20 with a purple fractional chip - you don't want any possibility of someone at the end of a table tossing out a $20 when they meant to call with a quarter. I like the yellow quarter or the green chip but the larger edgespot on the green chip doesn't pop and you typically want the $20 to be a very visibly striking chip (or whatever chip your largest denomination is). If you go with the yellow $20 you might want to change the edgespot on the quarter - a lot of bright yellow in your set. I like the $5 if you had a old school set, but if you want to use a wide array of colors and the $5 is your workhorse chop, I'd love to see different edgespots that pop on the $5.

I'm really liking the purple 25 cent, colors POP! Do you have a link for the design tool you're using? I don't remember the one I used in the past having colors that popped so well

latest ideas

I am having some label mockups being professionally made so I am still messing with the chip colors a bit. Here are my latest ideas, I am not sure if I like the purple quarter or the light green quarter. What do you think?

Attachments

• Newest Mockup.jpg
    Newest Mockup.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 204
  • Newest Mockup(2).jpg
    Newest Mockup(2).jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 191
Last edited:
That yellow is great!

I don't think the shallow spots on your purple chip are a doable thing. I really hope they are, but I seem to recall from years back that the punch is either broken or doesn't exist. (I'd lose my mind if a 412 shallow punch was available... love that on a couple collectible chips I have)

That yellow is great!

I don't think the shallow spots on your purple chip are a doable thing. I really hope they are, but I seem to recall from years back that the punch is either broken or doesn't exist. (I'd lose my mind if a 412 shallow punch was available... love that on a couple collectible chips I have)

I will be disappointed if it isn't available. I have sent the mockup to CPC and will see what they have to say. I don't know if the 5 or the 20 are able to be done either. I hope I don't have to start from scratch...

I have seen the spots on your $20 produced before so I would say those are good (no idea what spot level they are though...).

The $5 is harder to say. Racer (I believe) did one with SIX of those spots so they are not un-doable. My guess is they would also be a level 5 (and probably higher) for yours based on the small size of the clay spots that go in there.

No matter, let us know what CPC says with the spots. They are all fantastic and would make a killer set.

I have seen the spots on your $20 produced before so I would say those are good (no idea what spot level they are though...).

The $5 is harder to say. Racer (I believe) did one with SIX of those spots so they are not un-doable. My guess is they would also be a level 5 (and probably higher) for yours based on the small size of the clay spots that go in there.

No matter, let us know what CPC says with the spots. They are all fantastic and would make a killer set.

The quarter and $5 edge spots are not available. :(

Chips are beautiful! Would the labels benefit from a larger denomination? But I love the chip colors and edge spots!! The $1s are smokin'

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom