Cancelled It's a (Big Top) circus out there... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cpac54

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
I LOVE this set - maybe the Summer heat over here is making me crazy, but I keep coming back to the idea of seeing what else might be out there in a potential trade.

Do you have a cool, minty THC set that you're bored of? Love the circus? Let's chat.

I'm very much on the search for racks of Sunset Beach $5s, Big Top Poker Snappers and even those sexy Chicken Coop $1s to use in my own personal murder set.
Screenshot 2021-08-15 at 20.22.18.png
Screenshot 2021-06-14 at 11.43.25.png
Screenshot 2021-06-22 at 21.15.20.png

It'll take something extremely special for me to part with these, but if you have something, hit me up. For the record, I'm not interested at all in trading off pieces of this set, rather only in potential deals involving the entire set.

IMG_0713.jpg

bumpity bump

I should note, my priority atm is mainly in trying to track down the chips from the OP (if at all possible) to make my Hoser Hut secondary set a reality.

Still open to other offers though, especially other THC cali or cool sets. Cash and trade offers considered if there's a discrepancy in value.

Trade Bait Bump!

Playing around with some more ideas for a possible secondary Hoser Hut line-up... barring tracking down some BTP snappers, I think these could be viable alternatives. Not sure which frac option I like best...

Of course, it's a moot point unless I can track down some of those cluckin' $1s and SB $5s! :ninja: (Alternate suggestions i.e. trade options for the $1 (or rest of lineup) welcome as well, though I've really fallen in love with the KFC $1s).

Screenshot 2021-09-01 at 22.42.22.png

Screenshot 2021-09-01 at 22.42.40.png

original idea...
Screenshot 2021-08-15 at 20.26.00.png

Trade Bait Bump!

Playing around with some more ideas for a possible secondary Hoser Hut line-up... barring tracking down some BTP snappers, I think these could be viable alternatives. Not sure which frac option I like best...

Of course, it's a moot point unless I can track down some of those cluckin' $1s and SB $5s! :ninja: (Alternate suggestions i.e. trade options for the $1 (or rest of lineup) welcome as well, though I've really fallen in love with the KFC $1s).

View attachment 768824
View attachment 768825

original idea...
View attachment 768827
Use the ESPT 25k, IMO. Will be much easier to get than the TCC $1's.

Use the ESPT 25k, IMO. Will be much easier to get than the TCC $1's.
Yeah, that was my original plan (I have 2x racks of T25k already), but I’m somehow now in love with how they look in the lineup... the spot progression ends up kind of all over the place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom