It’s small, but it’s mine. (1 Viewer)

THRA5H3R

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Well, I’ve officially started down the road of degeneracy. I feel like this is going to take a little while, but I look forward to the journey. It’s already been a wild ride learning so much about chips, but hopefully I can stick it out for the long haul and build the set I envision. Thanks everyone for being such a great and informative group, and thanks in advance for all the help I’m going to need to complete this!

D1104D40-E000-49B3-8143-468D9575BB8B.jpeg

Well, I’ve officially started down the road of degeneracy. I feel like this is going to take a little while, but I look forward to the journey. It’s already been a wild ride learning so much about chips, but hopefully I can stick it out for the long haul and build the set I envision. Thanks everyone for being such a great and informative group, and thanks in advance for all the help I’m going to need to complete this!

View attachment 645184
I have like 10 sets that look just like that, just different colored chips

I’m right there with you. Went the $1 1a route. Do you have plans for the rest or still deciding?
I’m working on that. I’m trying to stick with THC molds, but those seem hard to find in some cases. I’m looking at Circus Circus 5s ATM. Haven’t nailed down the other ones yet.

I’m working on that. I’m trying to stick with THC molds, but those seem hard to find in some cases. I’m looking at Circus Circus 5s ATM. Haven’t nailed down the other ones yet.
Sounds like a good start. Chips go quick on here.
Im thinking about Isle $5 and maybe a Jack Detroit Primary $25. All have the thin edge spots.?
Good Luck

I’ve been told it’s not the size that counts, it’s how you use it.

Welcome to PCF.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom