Wanted ISO Fracs (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

bawana

High Hand
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Looking for some Paulson Fracs, ideally 25c chips and want about two racks or more all Fracs welcome I’ll take a look at em!

Open to it all prefer Paulson chips doesn’t matter thc or rhc good with hot stamps inlays all of it just wanna see something that catches my eye. Nothing in bad shape though

Open to it all prefer Paulson chips doesn’t matter thc or rhc good with hot stamps inlays all of it just wanna see something that catches my eye. Nothing in bad shape though
Ahh you are kicking tires. Want us to dig out everything just in case you see something you might buy.

Do you want spotted or solid? What popular chip would you consider in bad shape?

Open to it all prefer Paulson chips

So you would consider other manufacturers? How about chipco or matsui? They make good chips!!
Do they have to be $.25? Can they have other denominations or even be NCV?

Also, does color matter? Are your other chips red or purple?

Ahh you are kicking tires. Want us to dig out everything just in case you see something you might buy.

Do you want spotted or solid? What popular chip would you consider in bad shape?
If you don’t wanna dig I understand I’m new to the game just got my hands on my first Paulson I bought the double down $1 chips and fell in love with the feeling of Paulson and decided I wanted to build a small cash set of all different Paulson chips. I don’t mind solid or spotted and the chips don’t have to be mint but don’t want them to look like they were tossed down an escalator. Right now like I said iso .25 after I get those I’ll eventually move up denoms but right now .25 Paulson chips. I’m sure this addicting ass hobby I’ll eventually dip my toes into the matsui, chipco bud Jones etc but I’ve got the Paulson but currently. Budget wise I’m open I would say capping it at about 250 a rack but I will say if I find a chip as sexy as I did the aqua caliente chips I saw posted the other day I’m sure I’ll binge lol

If you don’t wanna dig I understand I’m new to the game just got my hands on my first Paulson I bought the double down $1 chips and fell in love with the feeling of Paulson and decided I wanted to build a small cash set of all different Paulson chips. I don’t mind solid or spotted and the chips don’t have to be mint but don’t want them to look like they were tossed down an escalator. Right now like I said iso .25 after I get those I’ll eventually move up denoms but right now .25 Paulson chips. I’m sure this addicting ass hobby I’ll eventually dip my toes into the matsui, chipco bud Jones etc but I’ve got the Paulson but currently. Budget wise I’m open I would say capping it at about 250 a rack but I will say if I find a chip as sexy as I did the aqua caliente chips I saw posted the other day I’m sure I’ll binge lol
Paulson bug*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom