Isle of Capri DB group buy interest (2 Viewers)

I am interested buying the following DB (multiple answers possible)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I love all 3 of these.. only thing I am not sure of is the blue stripes above the island on the white button. A partial sky seem odd to me, I would rather see all white (or cream as this button looks on my screen, which is way better than plain old white) change DEALER to another color and boom!!

I like the neon one, but I think the eye needs to be more visible (similar to the one that Phantom designed).
IOC-dealer-neon WITH EDGE 2.png

I love all 3 of these.. only thing I am not sure of is the blue stripes above the island on the white button. A partial sky seem odd to me, I would rather see all white (or cream as this button looks on my screen, which is way better than plain old white) change DEALER to another color and boom!!
IOC-dealer-white.png

I'd like one of the black ones. #4.

---EDIT---

Plz make it TWO of the black #4's.

When the silly virus is over I need to get back to running two-table tourneys again. ;)

Last edited:
Is everyone happy with the duplicate red text on the white button? I can change the text color if needed but if everyone is content I will get the order thread up today/Sunday

You mean two DEALERs after each other? Not sure I'd fancy that... also, the way it's done now, either DEALER of IOC is always upside-down. Maybe pair them up and make larger spacing between so that there's no dupe DEALER?

You mean two DEALERs after each other? Not sure I'd fancy that... also, the way it's done now, either DEALER of IOC is always upside-down. Maybe pair them up and make larger spacing between so that there's no dupe DEALER?
No on the face.
Because the button is double sided depending on which way it lays one of them is always right side up while if you flip it over the other becomes right side up.

Hi,

Thanks for running this gb :tup:

In for 1 #04 + 1 #05..

I'll have them shipped in US please.

Thank you again

Is the order thread up somewhere? I can not find it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom