Iron Bank Dealer Buttons. (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

stocky

Full House
Reaction score
Hey guys, offering these for anyone who'd like to add to their sample set. Or would just like one either way.

OWPS 60mm buttons. Will get prices ASAP.

Atomiktoaster was kind enough to offer re shipping again. So they will ship from him, if you are already getting DBs from him combine and save :)

Price is $3.60ea. Shipping split between everyone. USPS rates.

image.jpg

Last edited:
Stocky - 2ea
Atomiktoaster - 1 of each. On me.
Nice shot - 1 of each
BGinGA - 1 beige
Jeff - 1 of each
RowdyRawhide - 1 of each
JFCJ - 1 of each

Last edited:
Updated with price. Will only have this up for a week as I'm keen to get my hands on them :)

UPDATED: I'm going to put the orders here, so Stocky doesn't have to keep track of them.

Stocky - 2ea PAID
Atomiktoaster - 1 of each. On Stocky.
Nice shot - 1 of each PAID
BGinGA - 1 beige PAID
Jeff - 1 of each PAID
RowdyRawhide - 1 of each PAID
JFCJ - 1 of each PAID
brain613 - 1 of each PAID
Ronoh - 1 of each PAID
zippity - 1 of each PAID

Last edited:
Is it easier for people to paypal stocky the total and have him send me one payment, or to send payments to both of us? Either is fine with me.

I can wait too. Dan, am I making the button payment to you?

I think making button payment to me. Individual shipping to Dan when they are ready to go from him.

Last edited:
Buyers pay atomik for button(s) and initial shipping, who forwards the $$ to stocky (who then pays OWPS). OWPS ships to atomik, who then collects re-shipping costs from buyers and mails them out.

I think.

But it may be cheaper to have atomik send the funds directly to OWPS, stocky. Avoids two international payments.

I am hoping Stocky is drunk again so he runs another blackjack thread, so I can win a sample set of those sweet iron bank chips that I missed out on.

Sorry not drunk just speed typing on my phone.

Meant to say send button funds to me. Individual shipping to atomiktoaster when he has them ready to go.

I'll pay shipping to atomiktoaster from OWPS as it won't be much.

If Dan (atomiktoaster) is happy to handle all payments I'm happy with that also. Just trying not to overload his plate.

If Dan (atomiktoaster) is happy to handle all payments I'm happy with that also. Just trying not to overload his plate.
No worries :). Just being proactive about paying as I appreciate the effort from you and Dan to make these available to chippers. Nothing worse than having to wait on payments to pull the trigger.

Can you tell I am an addict?

Take my money dammit and give me more pretty chippies!

Let me know how you want to handle it.

But it may be cheaper to have atomik send the funds directly to OWPS, stocky. Avoids two international payments.

Do you guys get charged fees even if it's in USD? That's strange. I obviously get charged fees but I figured it was because of conversion.

@atomiktoaster if you're ok with it I'll have my buttons sent to you also and could you ship them to me?

Yeah, I can handle the whole thing. Are people ok with rounding up to $4 each? That mostly will go toward shipping to me from owps. Whole dollar amounts make the accounting a little easier too.

One of each for me, please.I'm confused about who to pay... :(
Everybody is going to pay me for the buttons and shipping, to avoid dingos stealing dollars when they are sent to Australia. Same deal as the rest of my group buy: $4 per button, $4 for first class, $6 for priority flat rate. Order deadline is Aug 3.

Brains, for you, it'll be $10. I'll send out PMs with totals for everybody. Stocky is the only one who hasn't paid some or all of the shipping for other buttons so far.

EDIT: PMs sent.

EDIT again: I'm keeping track of orders and payments in my first post to the thread so it doesn't have to go through Stocky.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom