Giveaway Irish Guys Poker Club - Pizza Dealer Button (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm kinda torn...on one hand I want one of these buttons, but on the other hand I'm kind of partial towards New York pizza...

Awesome buttons tho, thanks for running the giveaway

Chicago is the best pizza in the world. And for those keeping track at home, the best Chicago pizza is:
1) Lou Malnati's
2) All the rest.

Honorable mentions include: Ginos, Giordanos, Pieros, Burts, and Pequods.

Chicago is the best pizza in the world. And for those keeping track at home, the best Chicago pizza is:
1) Lou Malnati's
2) All the rest.

Honorable mentions include: Ginos, Giordanos, Pieros, Burts, and Pequods.
LIES!

The best pizza joints in Chi are clearly the ones on the rolling edge :) HAHA!

Rolling Edge
1614528129230.png

Last edited:
USPS First Class is about $15...
Yes that is true... add in the exchange rate... and the fact that PP is ridiculous with their upfees…. $15 USD will work out to about $30 Canadian... and thus pricing most Canadians out of these giveaways.... Sorry if that sounds harsh, but the button is super cool!!!!

Oh my god haha I play a monthly poker game with guys from my Hurling and Gaelic football team, this would make an incredible addition haha.

excuse me while I go spam more posts haha

Chicago pizza is the best in the world!

Fox's is my favorite but the butter crust at Lous' is amazing too. Need a strong jaw for all the cheese on a Beggar's pizza!

USPS First Class is about $15...

Yes that is true... add in the exchange rate... and the fact that PP is ridiculous with their upfees…. $15 USD will work out to about $30 Canadian... and thus pricing most Canadians out of these giveaways.... Sorry if that sounds harsh, but the button is super cool!!!!
Ship it via lettermail. It should only cost $1.50.

Place it between some cardboard and ensure there’s some filler so it feels consistent across the “letter”.

And tape! Ensure it’s completely wrapped in tape.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom