Cancelled IOC KC Primary fracs for Isle CG fracs (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeevansluck

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
216   0   0
I have this near mint (sure seems mint though, they still chalky in togetherness) rack of IOC KC primary fracs….
91108B6D-FFE9-4458-B9BC-2E022FC6BC9E.jpeg
7ECA612C-5063-42D0-A9C3-E0CA27CF9785.jpeg
F6DED31D-2AA6-45C7-A4AD-F21FECE6495D.jpeg

I wish to trade my rack for your rack of same condition Isle CG fracs. They look like this…(sorry for the crappy screenshot photo I stole from @Sparty ) it’s the chip on the right …
49A9483B-F4A7-4B77-AE5B-ED9EDDA4DE91.png

***I don’t know about values and such. Hard to find sales history and I am hoping to simply trade straight across***

I have this near mint (sure seems mint though, they still chalky in togetherness) rack of IOC KC primary fracs….
View attachment 922027View attachment 922028View attachment 922029

I wish to trade my rack for your rack of same condition Isle CG fracs. They look like this…(sorry for the crappy screenshot photo I stole from @Sparty ) it’s the chip on the right …View attachment 922033

***I don’t know about values and such. Hard to find sales history and I am hoping to simply trade straight across***
There was only 1 rack of those chips sold to the public. I don’t recall who bought them, but as far as I know they haven’t changed hands since. They went up for sale shortly after the Isle CG sale. Might have been @Poker4ever who sold them, but I’m not 100% sure.

There was only 1 rack of those chips sold to the public. I don’t recall who bought them, but as far as I know they haven’t changed hands since. They went up for sale shortly after the Isle CG sale. Might have been @Poker4ever who sold them, but I’m not 100% sure.
Thanks , didn’t know this saddening fact. Guess I’ll go ahead and over label the IOCs. I hate it though, and I’ll get murderous at some point I’m sure.

Looooove those IOC’s! Had a rack for a few hours once :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Those shades of blue and green as spots with the hot pink are freakin rad!

I’ve never seen more than a single Isles frac before. I hope that changes inside this thread for ya man! GLWS :cool

Yeah I just checked it and it was @Poker4ever who sold them for $417 in 2020. The buyer was @asam2006.
Appreciate the help on the subject. I suppose this thread will kill itself.

Well…the IOCs do look great and I think once I get Gear labels on there, I’ll be happy. I’ll also make quarters instead so that’s a bonus.

4599809D-6D99-40B1-B2AA-FAAC99E4A489.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom