For Sale Introducing Lucky Lab Dealer Buttons - Only 1 Left (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ranger764

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Just got my Lucky Lab dealer buttons in the mail yesterday. Waiting on labels to complete my Paulson relabel set for Lucky Lab Card Room.
I got 8 extra buttons that I'm willing to part with, but they are not for sale. I'm going to piggyback off of CPAC54's idea to give these away with a donation by you.

My family is a big dog family and all 4 dogs that we have had over the years came from a shelter of some sort. Here are 2 places that are near and dear to our hearts here in the Denver area. Or you can donate to a local animal rescue or humane society near you. It's up to you how much to donate, but I ask that you donate at least $20-25.
(just send me a copy of your donation receipt once we determined who the 8 people are).
Buttons are 60mm and I have the shipping to you covered. CONUS only please.

https://www.ddfl.org/

https://www.safeharborlabrescue.org/

Edit - Looks like we have just about the right amount of interest. So I'm going to go ahead and go with the 7 people that have already asked to participate. The following 7 are in and there is one remaining spot. If you want the last spot please let me know and we will wrap the list up. Once again, thank you to everyone who responded and already donated. For those that have not donated yet, please post or pm your receipt and I will pm all of you guys for address later today.

@AZBOARDER13 - Donated

@Himewad - Donated

@Highli99 – Donated

@Suited Connector - Donated

@Nuhockey – Donated

@TwoHomie – Donated

@CLKin - Donated

Also wanted to give a huge shout out to @p5woody for designing my labels and DB's and to @BR Pro Poker for making them.
I think they turned out great and I'm excited to share them with you.

Hope you enjoy the buttons and would love to see us raise a couple of bucks for our furry friends.

Thank you guys!

Brian

LL1.jpg
LL2.jpg

Juno & Gabby.jpg

Last edited:
Nice pups by the way. How old are they? Look like they may be similar in age to mine but reverse in the colors. My black lab is 11ish and chocolate is 6
Our English chocolate is 11 and our American black is 8. Both getting older but wonderful pups. We got English from a breeder. The American was rescued from older couple who’s college aged daughter tried to buy a lab puppy to keep in her dorm.

Hi Brian,

Our family is first time Dog owners. My wife has had Dogs in her family all her life growing up. First a Pekingese, 2 Boxers, and lastly a Yellow Lab. My family growing up only had an aquarium and fish. Our family finally got a dog in 2020 now that my son was 7 after years of him asking. We've tried all sorts of rescues and shelters and submitted application upon application without success. The only thing available to us were pitbull and pitbull mixes which would not fit our family. After maybe 8 months we finally went online and searched for a breeder of Boxers a found one we liked. We finally got our girl Harper below in November. She is going to be 6 months old in two weeks. Anyway I wasn't a Dog person before, but now I am one and am happy to give to a dog organization that helps and rescues dogs. It also doesn't hurt that I possibly can get a Dealer Button which is the thing I collect most. Below is my donation. Thanks for the chance.

1615085437202.png

1615085298112.png

Last edited:
Original post updated. 7 spots taken and only one remaining. Post here and I will add you to the list. Rest of you send me your receipt and I will PM you guys to get name and address and thank you again to everyone for supporting!

Thanks so much. I mailed out the first 6 buttons yesterday afternoon. Only 1 more left. Please see first post in this thread and let me know if you want the last one. Thx!

Last call. Anyone interested in the last button I have please see the original post and let me know. Thx again. To everyone who participated!
Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom