Interesting road signs (3 Viewers)

This thread:

porkins-o.gif

I think you're all right....

http://www.filmmusicsociety.org/news_events/features/2012/081412.html

snippet from article:

Rarely have six basses, eight celli, four trombones and a tuba held more power over listeners. Especially in a movie theater....

And...

Looks like the intro is done primarily by bass & contrabassoon in the video but I do hear brass in there as well.

I forget which country I was in, but saw this. Thought it was funny. Was in March of this year. No barkers!

Attachments

• E93911DA-C16A-4B3D-BBD1-E6C83FD3A125.jpeg
    E93911DA-C16A-4B3D-BBD1-E6C83FD3A125.jpeg
    179.8 KB · Views: 260
I don't have the pic but I remember coming across two signs pointing in the same direction, one was for a medical facility, and the other for a cemetary :nailbite:

When I was a kid, there was a sign on one of the "outskirt" roads with this sign and the handwritten touch on the bottom, (it's long gone, but I made this example in Photoshop).... I always laughed as we drove by it....

Another sign from Iceland

View attachment 284818

We have lots of warning/advisory signs on our highways with similar design, which has a photo of some people or other crap and then next to it something along the lines of "† Marie (38), distracted by an SMS".
Headerbild_1600x1200.jpg
One of those I drive past every now and then.
The part of the highway where it is located has no speed limit, and of course I'm not pulling out my phone to take a pic at 160-170 km/h.

The problem: The sign is (unlike most other "informational" signs on the highway) reflective, and the particular photo they used on it is very eye-catching.

Every time I drive past it I'm thinking...

† Julian (26), distracted by a flashy speeding warning sign

Kind of an irony.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom