Interest in round or square topper- VOTE! (1 Viewer)

Which of the following toppers would you purchase??

• Round

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Square

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Both

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Prefer 54”

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Prefer 56”

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Prefer 58”

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Prefer 60”

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chipandchair

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
I need a round and/or square topper similar in quality to the PCF oval and rectangle shapes that have been made recently. I am curious if other people would be interested. I have 2 counter height 60” x 60” tables that my family regularly uses and I would love to have a couple of square or circle shaped toppers between 54”-60”. These size tables seem to be more popular than in the past so hopefully others will be interested.

Hello, i am new here and i am intrested if the ship cost to europe isn’t insanely high.

Sorry, the size of the topper is wrong for me. Should be 180cmx90cm/70x35 inch

The toppers are pretty large and can be heavy. If a group buy goes through and the shipment is from Asia, it would make more sense to have a person facilitating the shipment for Europe I would think. They could then reship and distribute to others in Europe. The last group buy of toppers was sent by freight (ship) to the states and takes 30 days.

Hello, i am new here and i am intrested if the ship cost to europe isn’t insanely high.
Sorry, the size of the topper is wrong for me. Should be 180cmx90cm/70x35 inch
Hi and welcome to the forum! I'm pretty sure the shipping and import charges would be insane. Luckily there are quite a few options within the EU for both round, square, rectangular and oval table toppers. The problem is that they are hard to find when googling in English (or Swedish or Finnish). I googled in French, German and Spanish and found a lot of options. The one with cheapest shipping (that I could find) was https://www.montapisdejeux.com/fr/4-tapis-de-poker . For a premium you can have your own design in a lot of the stores.

I bought two square 140×140cm:
20190613_224123.jpg

Good luck!

Nice, thanks! Those toppers looks really nice. I will wait and see if there will be some PCF toppers available or some new group buy. Otherwise i will probably order from there.

Nice, thanks! Those toppers looks really nice. I will wait and see if there will be some PCF toppers available or some new group buy. Otherwise i will probably order from there.
One difference is that all shops I've encountered have offered a thickness of 2mm and/or 4mm, whereas the PCF mats are a whopping 6mm.

And just like [whoever quotes this in the OOC thread]'s mom said, the thicker the better!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom