Interest? BCC/GPI Hot-Stamped Solids (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did also mock up a set of spotted chips. These are just an idea at the moment. It's pretty difficult to make six chips with spots with only 10 available colors and not have them clash too much. If you have suggestions, I'm completely open to them. I know some are more interested in spotted chips than solids.

4Y26aXUh.png

Maybe if they could do 10g chips. Pretty sure I read the GPI sun mold is 8g?
I really can't attest to the weight of the chips, but I thought they were closer to 8.5-9g.
GPI's Blue Chip brand uses the Blue Chip Flower mold (old BCC sun mold design), and they typically weigh 8.0 grams.

When questioned, it was stated that no other options were available regarding mold (flower), inlay size (7/8"), hot-stamp foil color (gold), colors (ten), or spot patterns (seven).

Things are starting to get set in motion with GPI. I will keep everyone updated as I know more. I would, however, like to know if anyone is interested in a spotted version. I know that the color palette is limited, but I think we could still make some cool spotted, hot-stamped chips.

Things are starting to get set in motion with GPI. I will keep everyone updated as I know more. I would, however, like to know if anyone is interested in a spotted version. I know that the color palette is limited, but I think we could still make some cool spotted, hot-stamped chips.
Solid, I’m out. Spotted, I’m listening. If I’m in, though, it’s for no more than 400pcs.

The people will speak for themselves, but it seems to me that there are plenty of hot stamp solid tournament sets out there - I just gave mine away for a song. I think you want spots if you can get them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom