Status
Not open for further replies.

krafticus

Straight Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
My loss is your gain. 284 BCC InPlay chips.
149 x $5 (there was a dice chip hidden in there)
100 x $25
35 x $100
3 brand new Warnake paper boxes.

These chips are warped. The edges are good and all will stand on edge. They could use a little TLC.

I paid 150, I’ll sell them for $125 shipped in the CONUS. Shipping international, I’ll take $15 off the shipping total. Pics below

Don’t like my price, ok... make me an offer

1606A1E8-0EC2-4E37-BEA5-E278D6992198.jpeg
52D3F284-83E3-4A38-96C7-A27ED94749FD.jpeg
1CBE733E-A7DC-45C9-966C-7585A7825B4E.jpeg
E753C34F-2755-47C2-96F7-D6211A80C54F.jpeg

I don’t have the time or patience to flatten them.

Hey, wait....

Flipping for a loss... woot woot

Sorry about that man they looked like they were in pretty good shape........

Oh well not a huge loss..... I have done the same thing a few times also

Does anyone know how the concave surface on the sides of the chips happen like that? It can't be from shuffling. I have only seen this on one other set ...ASM Nevada Jacks.

Does anyone know how the concave surface on the sides of the chips happen like that? It can't be from shuffling. I have only seen this on one other set ...ASM Nevada Jacks.

i wonder the same thing. i have noticed this only on ASM chips (and much slighter at that). anyone know what causes this or how to prevent?

thanks

-gc :)

Damage caused by pressure combined with excessive heat. Stacked chips with weight on top (or clamped together) while exposed ro high temperatures cause the material's outer skin to squeeze out.

Usually occurs when chips are improperly stored in a hot vehicle, or by overtightening clamps when trying to flatten warped chips.

Damage caused by pressure combined with excessive heat. Stacked chips with weight on top (or clamped together) while exposed ro high temperatures cause the material's outer skin to squeeze out.

Usually occurs when chips are improperly stored in a hot vehicle, or by overtightening clamps when trying to flatten warped chips.

^^^ This happened to me when I tried to flatten some BCC Capones quarters. Needless to say, because of this, I won't flatten chips anymore. I'm terrible at it. :unsure:

^^^ This happened to me when I tried to flatten some BCC Capones quarters. Needless to say, because of this, I won't flatten chips anymore. I'm terrible at it. :unsure:
Gotta be gentle with that heat and pressure :)

Start small 140F for 10 minutes and a gently squeezes clamp. When taking out, only tighten a tiny fracture more and let sit for a half hour.

I had success with Aquasinos that way but YMMV.

Sorry,
I went camping, and then started a new job. I don’t have internet access there, so you will be seeing less of me during the day. My apologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom