Info on TRK Deadwood chips (1 Viewer)

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Supporter
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has info on the Deadwood chips. Were they readily available when TRK was still in business? Where are they now? (Sounds like a VH1 show) :cool:

I think it started in 2005 when Josh (Apache) teamed with Johnny5 on this historic set. The entire run was around 23,000 chips.

I know a couple of people have/had some huge collections of these over on the blue wall. I think one set came up for sale around a year ago and I believe the price was pretty fair IIRC.

I own about 1100 tournament set. I just wish I hosted more tournaments to get them in play more often. There a are a few others who have decent size sets, and I think a bunch of them were recently shipped off to Australia. I am still on the lookout for High Denoms (mainly $1000s) if anyone is listening. The chips are amazing in all facets, design, colors, feel etc. TRK rules.

Probably my biggest chip regret, not getting a huge tournament set of Deadwood chips when they were still available. Like a true uneducated noob, the slightly smaller diameter was the deciding factor for me at the time... closely followed by some non-standard color issues.

By the time I figured it out, TRK was gone, and the price of these was through the roof (if you could find them for sale at all).

I own about 1100 tournament set. I just wish I hosted more tournaments to get them in play more often. There a are a few others who have decent size sets, and I think a bunch of them were recently shipped off to Australia. I am still on the lookout for High Denoms (mainly $1000s) if anyone is listening. The chips are amazing in all facets, design, colors, feel etc. TRK rules.

Indeed they did;) 1200+ which have been in the weekly game rotation since they arrived. Great chips which now make me want more TRK's!

DSC00569_zpsaad8ec2d.jpg

Thanks for the pics. B.C. Awesome set. I remember Josh having them on his website for sale but by the time I realized what a decent chip was, it was too late and he only had a couple denoms left in stock.

Haha I guess I just got my answer about an email I sent to Apache abot these chips.
too bad they aren't available.... Look awesome and deadwood is so one of my all time faves

I sold my set of 2k+ mint Deadwoods two years ago. Fantastic chips, but I never had the opportunity to put them into play.

Exactly 25,000 of these were made:
50 cent - 1100
$1 - 2400
$5 - 4000
$10 - 1400
$25 - 5400
$100 - 4300
$500 - 2400
$1000 - 1200
$5000 - 800
$25000 - 900

1Title.jpg

I sold my set of 2k+ mint Deadwoods two years ago. Fantastic chips, but I never had the opportunity to put them into play.

Exactly 25,000 of these were made:
50 cent - 1100
$1 - 2400
$5 - 4000
$10 - 1400
$25 - 5400
$100 - 4300
$500 - 2400
$1000 - 1200
$5000 - 800
$25000 - 900

View attachment 8082

Nice chips. 2k of these! Jealous..

I know a couple of people have/had some huge collections of these over on the blue wall. I think one set came up for sale around a year ago and I believe the price was pretty fair IIRC.

These were probably mine. I sold a >700 set for way less than I should have. They were chalky mint new and excellent breakdown. Biggest regret ever~!

I have 500 of them. I bought them directly from Josh when he only had 5s, 25s and hundos left.
I love 'em, but my PNY's and King's Crowns get all the play.

I love TRKs!!

Someone needs to make a Deadwood 2 set through CPC or has it already been done/attempted?
The CPC clay feel to me is gawd aweful
Too hard like shuffling glass

Now if it was the identical feel to the King Crown or Deadwood chips I’d make all sorts of customs.
Oh yah and better colors

Stuff can be designed to look good but it’s just a no from me

The CPC clay feel to me is gawd aweful
Too hard like shuffling glass

Now if it was the identical feel to the King Crown or Deadwood chips I’d make all sorts of customs.
Oh yah and better colors

Stuff can be designed to look good but it’s just a no from me

I agree. I was crazy excited about the scrown mold at cpc but after samples they just don’t do it. But CSQs feel pretty nice

I agree. I was crazy excited about the scrown mold at cpc but after samples they just don’t do it. But CSQs feel pretty nice
IDK
I’d rather relabel old Paulson advertising RH&C chips than go CPC
my opinion hasn’t changed after many samples and stuff I’ve seen

Maybe another item for the the unpopular harsh truths thread

The TRK Deadwood’s are iconic just like the TRK Rounders. I guess the ASM rounders came out first and then the TRK version?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom