SOLD Indiana Grand Sale Thread (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if this the a dumb question lol but is the left the primary and the right the secondary? I'm thinking of building a cash set with these. Thanks

For those of us who are dumb, what time is 2pm EDT in New York time?
So currently in New York uses NYSDT or New York Standard Daylight Time. This varied from the current EDT time mainly due to the stock market. I live in Florida and here the market opens at 7:30 am so we are 1.5 hrs earlier than you. After noon is different though because here the market closes at 7:37, but in New York it’s closed at 4pm. So we are about 3.5hrs ahead. So it’s a pretty unique time zone.

Oh man
1653089071275.gif

Sorry if this the a dumb question lol but is the left the primary and the right the secondary? I'm thinking of building a cash set with these. Thanks
Yeah, it's a little strange. I think all the secondary are on the left side.

Everyone complains, but the vast majority of folks have/currently are attempting/or will flip in the future.

The F in PCF could stand for flipping.

No use getting upset, just accept. You'll enjoy your time here more if you do.

Yeah, I can see that but the immediate flippers or the person that has no interest in the item they are flipping is what upsets me. I don't have any issue with someone enjoying their purchase and selling it later for a profit.

My wife after telling here how much I will spend at the end of the month:
uhhhhh, you tell your wife what you actually spend on chips?!?!??? :rolleyes:

As far as my wife knows, "old, dirty, used" chips are way cheaper than those new shiny dice ones they sell at Target and Walmart.... ie in the 6-8 cents each range.

(And for the record, I pretend to believe the same bs she tells me about how cheap every pair of shoes she buys as well :)

Yeah, I can see that but the immediate flippers or the person that has no interest in the item they are flipping is what upsets me. I don't have any issue with someone enjoying their purchase and selling it later for a profit.
Is it even flipping when one has to buy 190 extra chips to get what they want? Or is it just the cost of doing business?

To be fair, 99% of people here “flip” to an extent. (Myself included) Love Jim and his sales. I’ve bought before and will buy again but he is technically flipping. Does he give us a great price? 1000000%… but he’s making profit too.

I’m not mad about any of it though.

It’s when people call you out for it and do the same that gets you on my asshat list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom