SOLD Indiana Grand IG $1 Secondary (price drop) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RET258

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
For sale:
Two VG+ condition racks of IG $1 Secondary chips. These have been put into play twice, but are still very close to mint.
$230 per rack, shipped.
PPFF preferred or add 3% for PP G&S
US shipping only.
Thanks, Ryan

3A16E9BD-8CDB-4B40-B9EB-1A1AC45C2B18.jpeg

C0888468-B590-4A68-A9E4-9130FF504F15.jpeg

Last edited:
What would the local pickup price be for both racks? You happen to be going to Inca911's game on Friday?

@Perthmike

This is not a bad deal. 500 minty-ish RHC is still gonna be tough today for $1000

Just being honest. It’s brutal these days.

However, if you want to start an RHC set, and white $1s are good for you, you gotta take a look at these. Nice spots. Sharp AF. They are pretty nice in person.

Welcome back to the fold! I think you don’t like me, can’t recall, but I always liked you and wish you luck on the hunts. It will be refreshing to see a member score minty chips for less than insane pricing.

@Perthmike

This is not a bad deal. 500 minty-ish RHC is still gonna be tough today for $1000

Just being honest. It’s brutal these days.

However, if you want to start an RHC set, and white $1s are good for you, you gotta take a look at these. Nice spots. Sharp AF. They are pretty nice in person.

Welcome back to the fold! I think you don’t like me, can’t recall, but I always liked you and wish you luck on the hunts. It will be refreshing to see a member score minty chips for less than insane pricing.
You think I don't like you lol. Incorrect on that front, maybe it's just my sense of humour. My bad.

I was looking at these though I must admit. Very nice chips. I should have come out of retirement when the IG went up for sale. Silly me

You think I don't like you lol. Incorrect on that front, maybe it's just my sense of humour. My bad.

I was looking at these though I must admit. Very nice chips. I should have come out of retirement when the IG went up for sale. Silly me
I think I was probably saying dumb shit like I can sometimes, and probably misunderstood.

Don’t mind me, I’m still a blabbering fool, but love for chips has grown as well as the collection!

The IGs were pretty nice. I must admit. When rhey came out, I was a bit dismissive, but after I got my sample, I was humming a different tune.

Sorry I misunderstood about the past. Good luck man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom