Cancelled Indiana Grand cash set (mint primary $5s) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeevansluck

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
216   0   0
Here are ALL my Indiana Grand chips for sale!

The $1s are all mint/unplayed. They are self explanatory.

IG Secondary snappers were chips that I found already murdered, and so I decided to resurrect them as $2s. They are in as near mint condition as can be, they are super sharp! They turned out great!
IMG_2622.jpeg

The $5s are mint. Except for one rack, which is a remarkably sharp rack of GO $5. So 100/400 are GO chips. The 300 mint $5s are nonGO. 400 $5s total. It’s reflected in my price.

I purchased these primary uncirculated $5s, from the eventual winner of Jim’s auctions. I think about 10-12 racks of these made it around. Not sure. They are chalky, sharp, and spectacular. Rare to come across at least.

The $25s are hand picked from other great condition chips. They are sharp as well. They aren’t minty uncirculated chips, but they are still dam close. Very well fitted with the rest of the set.

The hundos are in very good to excellent used condition. They have a buttery feel about them, but still have nice edges.

Here are the pics….

IMG_2698.jpeg
IMG_2695.jpeg
IMG_2694.jpeg
IMG_2693.jpeg
IMG_2691.jpeg

These are the GO $5 chips…
IMG_2708.jpeg
IMG_2709.jpeg

And the hundos…
IMG_2711.jpeg
IMG_2712.jpeg

$3175USD + SHIPPING
PayPal FF

How did I arrive at this price? By taking small losses across all the denoms in the set. With labels and shipping, landed costs, and all the inlay removals, I’m going to lose considerably on these, even at this price. I’m always open to offers, but this is one sale where I won’t likely do price drops.

$1 - $225/rack
$2 - $400
$5 - $450/rack
$5 - $250
$25 - $250
$100 - $250

Super OFFER! For the buyer of the set ONLY, I have inlay removed S&K Cardroom $5s for sale. They pair well with the IGs. The buyer of the set has the option to add or substitute the Sycuan fracs for these. They are presently relabeled as Jack Detroit fracs, with amazing Gear labels. These are priced at $650/rack. They ARE NOT for sale separately at this time.

IMG_2689.jpeg
IMG_2687.jpeg
IMG_2696.jpeg
IMG_2697.jpeg

These things are so dam hot! Seriously amazing chips! They can be repurposed as anything really.

Last edited:
can i get dibs on the fracs if split? is it 200 of 'em for $300?
Sorry, my ad is probably clear as mud, like my brain, but, the $300 is for the rack of inlay replaced yellow 418 Sycuan $2s. They are relabeled as IG fracs.
Dude, 625 a rack, and not for sale atm
Yea I know my price is a bit obscene. I can admit that much. That said, even when I acquired mine, racks sold for $450+

While I mostly agree the murder of chips hurts the perceived value of a chip, I just won’t apply that logic to these. I actually feel the opposite is true. It’s hard work, and they become a powerful frac for almost any RHC set.

Add to this, they are so hard to find and look good in so many sets. There are a limited number of racks in existence, and out of my collection, it’s a chip I’m willing to be stuck with. I am trying to sell mostly everything I got, but not ALL. I guess $650 is what I’d be happy with, if a buyer came along.

Dude, 625 a rack, and not for sale atm
My bad, didn't notice your interest up above. But, I was interested in the IG relabel ones, not the Jack's anyway, although somehow I thought there were 200 not 100... Either way - still interested in the rack of ig relabels if for sale. just will need to figure out how to secure & relabel another 100 which may not be so easy. Haha.

My bad, didn't notice your interest up above. But, I was interested in the IG relabel ones, not the Jack's anyway, although somehow I thought there were 200 not 100... Either way - still interested in the rack of ig relabels if for sale. just will need to figure out how to secure & relabel another 100 which may not be so easy. Haha.
and if i'm way off base and these clearly aren't for sale i apologize, i know how quick stuff goes on this site so i was trying to jump in right away! haha.

Ad updated to show better the condition of the GO $5 rack, and the hundos. Had a few requests for photos.

Thanks for stopping by

So a little update…

The yellow fracs are sold separately! So the set is still available as a whole, but with no fracs, or someone can still grab the lot and add on the S&K relabels.

I’m happy to start selling any of the racks separately.

Prices are mentioned in the OP…but I’ll mention them again, and shipping is NOT included…

$1s - $225/rack (take all 3 for $600)
$2s - $400 for the rack
$5s - $450/rack
GO $5s - $250 for the rack
$25P - $250 for the rack
$25S - $300 for the rack
$100P - $250 for the rack
$100S - $625 for the rack.

I’d buyer doesn’t want them, I’d take the rack of GO $5s.
they are available for ya. If you want them, all yours.

Shoot me a PM for payment info! I think I owe ya some kick back for DBs you sent me.

Let’s square up…

they are available for ya. If you want them, all yours.

Shoot me a PM for payment info! I think I owe ya some kick back for DBs you sent me.

Let’s square up…
will shoot over message in the am, for sure taking the GO $5s.

Wanted to have one rack of the opening chips for the set.

F3D31682-B368-49BE-9C82-3ED301FBB959.jpeg

Okay…sold a few racks.

Looks like not much market/interest viability for a sale.

I’m left with…
IMG_2688.jpeg

Life ain’t too bad to have to keep these for now! I’m glad I wasn’t foolish and sold the S&K. Now they have purpose! Haha!

Back on the shelf. Appreciate all the PMs and comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom