SOLD Indiana Grand $1P (excellent+ condition - 2 racks available) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeevansluck

Royal Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
216   0   0
**All prices DO NOT include shipping**

Indiana Grand $1 primary - 2 racks available
IMG_2923.jpegIMG_2924.jpeg
$130/rack

Take both racks for $250!

Last edited:
Wish you best of luck Nav. Not sure why the post filled with self hate, but if you look at your sets and their market value, and this being your biggest loss, then you are doing quite well.

I think there's many PCFers who have lost as much on one rack as you're losing in this entire sale, so don't be hard on yourself.

Wish you best of luck Nav. Not sure why the post filled with self hate, but if you look at your sets and their market value, and this being your biggest loss, then you are doing quite well.

I think there's many PCFers who have lost as much on one rack as you're losing in this entire sale, so don't be hard on yourself.
no self hate at all. You read it wrong.

I can accept my own stupidity and that doesn’t mean I hate myself.

I think I hate chips these days and I don’t have many more left to hate. I’m nearly at my goal.

I’m down to just 3 sets.

Sorry you’re taking a hit on these. I respect you taking it though. A lot of people don’t know how to own the mistakes that can be made in a hobby like this. I’ve lost a bunch over the last few years. I’ve made some small bits back here and there. These are great chips. Hope you get them moved quick.

It was actually very easy. I fell out of love with poker. Rest take care of itself. It’s actually very simple.

I had a tougher time quitting smoking.
Been playing hold em since 2002 got my first set of bcc grand islands in2004 been hooked ever since theres no quiting this for me lol I quit smoking I will never quit poker / cards or chips thats impossible but hey good for you man

Sorry you’re taking a hit on these. I respect you taking it though. A lot of people don’t know how to own the mistakes that can be made in a hobby like this. I’ve lost a bunch over the last few years. I’ve made some small bits back here and there. These are great chips. Hope you get them moved quick.
S’all good!

Really, they are just stupid chips, and looking back 4 years, I’m amazed I let it get this far.

That said, with all I’ve sold, I’m back to my humble beginnings. I’ve got a couple nice poker tables that I’ll keep, and a few cards mold sets.

It was a good run, but truly out of character for me, this whole thing, the chips, the buying and spending on them, not me at all.

I guess the IGs are a stinger for me, as during the build, a package containing $2000 worth of chips was mishandled and subsequently lost by Canada Post. I never got over this. Still haven’t.

Upward on onward!

Is this quitting or a content retirement?

I’m not quitting any time soon but I’m pretty confident when I will retire. 16 more MT $25s and a CPC order for lower denoms. A few barrels of $25s singles for rat rod and the last few elusive $1s. That’s really it.

Been really inspired by your chipping so hope this has some positivity to it
I’m doing well bro. Believe me, life is pretty good.

I truly up and quit poker back in November. I can’t put my finger on it. The chips just aren’t necessary. It’s like a I came out of a fog. It may sound silly, but it’s the truth.

Been playing since 2002 and I’ve never stopped until this. One doesn’t need Paulsons to run a game. I originally started as a host with dice chips and players didn’t care if they were Paulsons or not.

This is definitely quitting. I have cards molds sets that aren’t worth selling.

Please folks…

No lowballs. Price is the price. They are non negotiable at this point. Shipping is extra.

Thanks

Nvm no $25 and up sorry @Jeevansluck
I actually spoke to Krish. I didn’t have the $25s and he was seeking a turn key set.

But….I’ve sold most of the chips already. I’ll be stuck with a few racks, but they are inexpensive and I’ll be happy to let my son take them and make them worthless. Lol!

S’all good!

Really, they are just stupid chips, and looking back 4 years, I’m amazed I let it get this far.

That said, with all I’ve sold, I’m back to my humble beginnings. I’ve got a couple nice poker tables that I’ll keep, and a few cards mold sets.

It was a good run, but truly out of character for me, this whole thing, the chips, the buying and spending on them, not me at all.

I guess the IGs are a stinger for me, as during the build, a package containing $2000 worth of chips was mishandled and subsequently lost by Canada Post. I never got over this. Still haven’t.

Upward on onward!
I can say that I saw much of your journey so far. I remember when you joined and was around for a while, and then all of a sudden you took off acquiring decent stuff, and then rocketed to the primo stuff pretty fast. It was noticeable is all I’m saying.
I have seen it several times and I always wonder what the catalyst is, that drives anyone from wanting a small upgrade to their poker game to buying spending and selling thousands of dollars a month.
But life is always good. You went on an adventure and you didn’t die or end up in jail. Good job!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom