PlaidDragon

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
A box arrived today....

6755EEE1-7EEC-4964-A24F-0E58089D3A29.jpeg

Show the dang chips already!!!

What a <insert insult of your choice here>! :D

They look absolutely great so far—can’t wait to see the full pr0n!

Splashed pots:

5¢/10¢ level:
ACD511E9-5C73-43D9-99BA-C4E79AC22355.jpeg

25¢/50¢ level:
0CF6DB00-BCE0-478A-9D04-19B724D6F87B.jpeg

50¢/$1 level:
E157A8EA-0EB1-4CAD-8029-9E34F232D568.jpeg
\

Note one of the $1's from the first pic. AN ERROR CHIP! The yellow spot should not be in the middle. Didn't notice it initially.

Now to find it amongst the 200 $1's in the order.

Last edited:
One thing l Ike about the scrowns is how extremely smooth the chip face is in regard to the inlay.

On my A-mold chips I can sometimes feel a difference in the edge where the inlay meets the chip. Not so on these.

In addition the face is smooth enough to where it reflects more light. It’s almost like it’s a semi-gloss or something. I’ll try to get a pic or two in here later of what I mean.

Great Looking Set. Can't wait to get mine in April or so. If you ever do a Dealer Button for this set I'd be in for one.

One thing l Ike about the scrowns is how extremely smooth the chip face is in regard to the inlay.

On my A-mold chips I can sometimes feel a difference in the edge where the inlay meets the chip. Not so on these.

In addition the face is smooth enough to where it reflects more light. It’s almost like it’s a semi-gloss or something. I’ll try to get a pic or two in here later of what I mean.
I agree! I played with some scrown CPC's and I was blown away at how smooth/flat the faces are with the inlay wedging in perfectly. This is definitely the mold I would do my own customs on if and when the time comes. Congrats on a beautiful set!

Last edited:
Hard to see in the photo but the non-inlay area just shows a little more reflective luster than most chips I’m used to.

173D7A33-C046-4773-8350-235CF7984328.jpeg

Awesome chips man! How did I miss these?

I noticed my scrown color sample set seemed to be glossy compared to the other color samples I have, I like it though. Makes for interesting chips.

Last year, these chips got in one exactly one game before the virus shut down everything. After that game I made the decision to make a few color changes. Specifically, I didn't like the splashed pots containing nickels and quarters. In addition, the DG yellow on the dollar was too bright compared to the rest of the chip and would have been better as canary. I also sold the hundos given the set just didn't need them given I have more than enough $20's for when when we play at the 50¢/$1 level.

Given all that, I ended up only replacing the nickel and dollar. Everything else is unchanged.

The order is in; however, I'm not releasing pron yet given I have an active giveaway contest to guess the colors on the new chips. When the giveaway ends, I'll post a bunch of pron here.

I encourage you all to enter the giveaway just for fun. Scrowns are not among the prizes but there IS some decent loot there.

https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/guess-my-new-scrown-add-on-colors-now-with-more-prizes.76839/

2B830B94-4C8E-4086-BEA7-10389CF76E9C.jpeg

Poker-dog wants chips!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom