SOLD IN MEMORIAM ... @CRAW ITEMS FOR SALE (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like almost everything is sold - thanks everyone! I think I am going to pay for the DBs and cut cards myself and have them shipped to me, and then I'll re-ship (except for Ethan's cut cards, which will obviously be placed in his chip package). That way, she can just mail one package instead of a bunch of small ones.

I will close this thread as soon as I get confirmation that all payments have been received. Thanks again - you all made this a very easy process!

This is so sad, and bittersweet. You're a legend for doing this.
It is. And at the same time, it's really good that his wife was able to get into his account and reach out to us. This way she gets fair value for all the chips of his that she really doesn't need. And I assume she is keeping his Grateful Dead themed custom Royals for the memory of him. I wonder how many other chippers pass on, and their collections sit in boxes in the attic or get sold for pennies on the dollar in a garage sale.

It is. And at the same time, it's really good that his wife was able to get into his account and reach out to us. This way she gets fair value for all the chips of his that she really doesn't need. And I assume she is keeping his Grateful Dead themed custom Royals for the memory of him. I wonder how many other chippers pass on, and their collections sit in boxes in the attic or get sold for pennies on the dollar in a garage sale.
Thought about this alot too. I keep joking missus will never know the extent of my spends and the worth of my sets until she see my will (although my collection is comparatively modest in PCF standards). But she'll have instructions to log on here and get some help from some awesome community members

Yeah, I assume either she or maybe a kid or other family member is keeping the Grateful Dead chips. I didn't ask about them since she didn't send me a picture of them. I just offered to sell whatever she didn't want / need.

Yeah, I assume either she or maybe a kid or other family member is keeping the Grateful Dead chips. I didn't ask about them since she didn't send me a picture of them. I just offered to sell whatever she didn't want / need.
Yes, I also spoke with her by PM after she posted about his passing. I told her the Royals would never have the value to any of us that they have sentimentally to her and her kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom