SOLD Imperial Plaza Sunfly Tournament Set 43mm 680 Pieces (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheikh617

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
For sale is the last tournament set I held onto. Love love love these chips and the art, but we don’t play tournaments almost ever, so I’m just keeping one tourney set and letting the excess go. Breakdown is below. Shipping not included.

140 x T25
140 x T100
60 x T500
140 x T1000
80 x T5000
40 x T25000
40 x YOTR 8$ Chip
40 x Octagonal Bounty Chip

$540 plus ship $500 Plus Ship

124889D4-BAAD-43CD-ACCA-33FAA9F984A6.jpeg

Last edited:
These are great chips. Really one of my favorite SunFly ships that got made only beat out by the boardwalks. If I liked SunFly chips more they’d be on thier way to Florida right now. GLWS

Damn i want these…dont need t25k or extra chips tho…..
More chips never hurt. Whether they get used or not, fun to have around. T25k gives you some flexibility for high roller structures. I like to be able to have multiple usability out of a single set. These are awesome chips

More chips never hurt. Whether they get used or not, fun to have around. T25k gives you some flexibility for high roller structures. I like to be able to have multiple usability out of a single set. These are awesome chips
They are the best feeling chips for me i think from what iv felt. I just dont do a lot of tournaments and $600 isnt cheap.. scratch a few chips and sell them for $500 lol

They are the best feeling chips for me i think from what iv felt. I just dont do a lot of tournaments and $600 isnt cheap.. scratch a few chips and sell them for $500 lol
Yeah I used to be in the exact same mind frame and then I started spending 5-6k on sets. Have fun :LOL: :laugh:, this forum is a breeding ground for bad addictions haha.

Yeah I used to be in the exact same mind frame and then I started spending 5-6k on sets. Have fun :LOL: :laugh:, this forum is a breeding ground for bad addictions haha.
Dude i know…. Iv always been an addictive collector and i know ill drop $600 on these and see a set next week for $600 i gotta have

Dude i know…. Iv always been an addictive collector and i know ill drop $600 on these and see a set next week for $600 i gotta have
You can't be afraid to buy a set just because a better one might come along a few days down the line. That's why people sell sets on here. Because they get them, they use them, and then the better opportunity comes along.

It's a really hard frame of mind to shake. I've only let a couple racks go of the hundred racks that I've bought. But some people can do it really easily. They acquire a set, the use it for their purposes for a year, and then they let it go. ... Or maybe they don't because they just realized it was that great and they were happy they purchased it.

So what are you waiting for? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

You can't be afraid to buy a set just because a better one might come along a few days down the line. That's why people sell sets on here. Because they get them, they use them, and then the better opportunity comes along.

It's a really hard frame of mind to shake. I've only let a couple racks go of the hundred racks that I've bought. But some people can do it really easily. They acquire a set, the use it for their purposes for a year, and then they let it go. ... Or maybe they don't because they just realized it was that great and they were happy they purchased it.

So what are you waiting for? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
10/10, I’ve been in both camps lmao. It’s a fun hobby the thrill of new is definitely real.

It should help that the colors are pretty standard. But that probably doesn't mean much to a lot of our players.
I was gunna mention the same thing then I remembered from hosting that it doesn’t matter how easy we try to make things, players will also fuss about something stupid :LOL: :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom