I'm Playing 2004 Main Event Winner Greg Raymer Tonight On Livestream - April 20 2023 (1 Viewer)

When I lived in Raleigh I saw him in a sushi restaurant with his wife. Few months later I saw him on the news caught in prostitution sting.

He said he lives in Raleigh now

Yeah he’s from there. In the sushi restaurant I was standing behind him at the register but I didn’t want to bother him. He seemed nice and polite.

When he got caught in the prostitution sting I couldn’t help but think why he didn’t just go to vegas. Isn’t prostitution legal there? Anyways he seems to be doing well

Yeah he’s from there. In the sushi restaurant I was standing behind him at the register but I didn’t want to bother him. He seemed nice and polite.

When he got caught in the prostitution sting I couldn’t help but think why he didn’t just go to vegas. Isn’t prostitution legal there? Anyways he seems to be doing well

That's a common misnomer. You have to drive over an hour outside of Vegas to a completely different county in Nevada for prostitution to be legal. It is NOT legal in the county in which Las Vegas resides.

vegas.png

Raymer has played the annual BARGE gathering at least once, when he was the keynote speaker, and played everything from the main NLHE tourney to the pink chip game. Really good guy, very social, and enjoys everything poker.

Not bad for an attorney -- almost like a regular human being. :cool

Raymer has played the annual BARGE gathering at least once, when he was the keynote speaker, and played everything from the main NLHE tourney to the pink chip game. Really good guy, very social, and enjoys everything poker.

Not bad for an attorney -- almost like a regular human being. :cool

I was actually surprised because the vast majority of attorneys I've met have been completely miserable human beings, but he was the exact opposite. And he was definitely down to play pretty much any game varient we wanted (I managed post-stream to get them to bitch fucking hold em and we put 5-card PLO high only into the rotation instead)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom