I'm Back! What's happened since April? (1 Viewer)

dew4au

Flush
Reaction score
Hey guys. The house is sold, the family is moved and I am settling into my new normal. I'm going through the backlog now, but can someone give me a heads up about major happenings since April? I see that CPC is offering scrown and lcrown chips! :wideeyed:(y) :thumbsup: What are some other big events I've missed in my time off?

Thanks!

poop_emoji.jpg

Welcome back. Hows the new place?

Some stuff happened, about some stuff, soo now stuff is stuff and CHIPS are AWESOME.....

Haha, very good one! Sorry, I don't Mormon...

Welcome back. Hows the new place?

Some stuff happened, about some stuff, soo now stuff is stuff and CHIPS are AWESOME.....

New place is good. I got out of Panama City just in time. I've got a bit of survivors guilt, though. Most of my friends have severe damage to their house and are displaced. School is still out, Verizon is still out. I've been down to help out and it doesn't look like the place I left.

On the other hand, I'm really enjoying Rocket City and I can't wait to get my game going again!

Seven words: Custom CPC Small Crowns and Large Crowns.

Mind blown! Still can't believe they kept that secret for so long

I had a couple of kids and won the largest powerball in history.

Been gone since April huh.......
Post on November 1st huh.......

Boom! Your page in the PCF 2018 calendar plug!

I see what you're doing........! :ninja: :whistle: :whistling: :cool:

Hey guys. The house is sold, the family is moved and I am settling into my new normal. I'm going through the backlog now, but can someone give me a heads up about major happenings since April? I see that CPC is offering scrown and lcrown chips! :wideeyed:(y) :thumbsup: What are some other big events I've missed in my time off?

Thanks!

Hey Andrew! Welcome back. Things have been pretty good and glad you are back.

Some pretty exciting Bourbon Street Chip auctions ;)

Not that exciting other than some fool kept bidding them up. Yes the fool who did not win them! I wonder if a rack of spotted Flamingos would do as well? LOL but that question is just like, "how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?". The world may never know!

Trump also declared that poker chips coming here from Mexico aren’t the best representatives of what they have to offer. He went on to call them rapists, murders, and all around bad chips.

I really think that’s why Paulson stopped selling to the home market :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom